The Boyfriends

Here is a new chapter!

"My beautiful mates, can we nap for a little bit. That meeting tired me out," I said. They just sighed but smiled at me. They snuggled into my side for our little nap.

(Recap)

(Maybree pov)
I woke from my nap to hear yelling. I sat up in the bed and look for the yelling. I heard it come from another room and then a slap. I ran out of bed when I noticed Emma and Racheal weren't by me. I ran into a room to find Emma yelling at two guys while Racheal was crying.

"What the heck is going on!" I yelled in my alpha voice I think. The guys stopped yelling at Emma and Rachael came over to me. When she got closer I saw that she had a hand print on her right cheek.

"Who did this!" I yelled as I pointed to her cheek. The guy with really saggy pants raised his hand with a confident smile as he looked at me. Sabor was getting more irritated by the minute.

"Who are you and why did you do this? I asked with a deadly calm voice. The atmosphere changed to deadly silence while looked at him with a glare. He visibly gulped as I stared him down. I was quite a few inches taller than him so I had the upper hand. 

"I am Floyd Benson, the next to be alpha, and she is my girlfriend. So I can do anything I want to her. The guy over there is my brother, Abdul. Why do you want to know?" Floyd asked snarkily. He looked at me thinking he was higher than me. I just wanted to rip his throat out for saying something like that to one of my mates.

"Well, I want to know because they are my mates and I'm getting really mad about what you just said about Racheal. Oh, by the way, I'm the next alpha to be in line. Know that you know how bout you get out of my face and my mates face before something bad happens." I said with a stern voice as I look at them. He looked at me like I had three heads then shook his head.

"This can't be right. There should only be a male king no female king. So I challenge you for your alpha title and for your mates," He said like he just won a bet.

"Okay. When will the fight be?" I asked. He looked surprised I said yes. 

He smiled before saying, "The fight will be two weeks from now behind the mansion."

I nodded and then him and his brother left without another word. Emma and Racheal looked at me like I was crazy but I know I have to do this to prove to the pack.

___________________________________________________________________ Sorry for the late update. I'm thinking about doing the contest. Hoped you in joyed.