The Party {Part 1}

(Maybree's Pov)

Get it to me

met a boy last week tryna run that game made it sound so sweet when he say my name

I tried to find my phone to shut my alarm off. Hey, don't judge my music. I found it and checked the time, it was 6:30 am. I'm supposed to be at work by seven but my bosses aren't really that picky about time. I took a five-minute shower because it takes about 30 minutes to go to Jeff from where I live. I said bye to my grandpa and got on my red sports motorcycle and headed to Jeff. I work at a tattoo shop and coffee shop run by a gay couple. The guy who manages the tattoo shop is called Mark and the one who runs the coffee shop is called Calvin. I arrive around 7:15. I walk inside and started the coffee machines since Calvin doesn't fully work till 8 and Mark need coffee to start working. Calvin came down around 7:45. (Oh, did I forget to tell you Calvin and Mark have an apartment above their shops? Well, they do and back to the story.)

 Calvin went to the coffee machine and took a cup of coffee and said, "Maybree would you like to go to a party around 7 this afternoon?" 

I replied, "Why?" 

He said, "Well my alpha's daughters are turning 18 today and he said we can bring a friend and you like family to Mark and me, so do you want to go."

 I replied, "Do we have to wear fancy outfits?"

He replied sheepishly, "Yeah, but you don't have to wear a dress. You can borrow one of my tuxes."

"Sure why not," I said.

 "We are leaving around 7," he said. Around 12 we got our high school and college student hanging around the coffee shop so I helped Calvin with the coffee shop. Mark had six people get tattoos. Mark wasn't really happy about the party until Calvin said something and I really do not want to find out what he said.

 We left the shop at 6:45 and halfway there I asked, "So I never heard whose party this is for." 

Mark replied, "The party is for the Alpha King's daughters, Emma and Rachel, who are turning 18 tonight. The alpha allowed some people to bring friends because his daughters might have a better chance to find their mate."

 I replied, "Why bring me though I'm only 16."

 "Because Alpha Simon would like to see you. We told him a lot about you. Like how you shifted at age 10 when a normal werewolf would shift at 17. And he would like to see a hybrid and how you look like." I'm like really why would you tell him that. I just replied with an okay. When we got to the party my mouth was probably hanging. The party is in a freaking mansion. When we got in out of the car I smelled the most alluring smell ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh, is that a cliffhanger I see. Hope you liked it. I'm not a really good writer so let's see how this goes. See til next time my wattpaders.