The Party {Part 2}

The party is in a mansion. When we got in out of the car I smelled the most alluring smell ever. (Recape)

(Maybree Pov)

The smell didn't stay long so we went in the mansion to the ballroom. Hündin, you would not believe the size of this room! I look around while Mark and Calvin went to say hello to Alpha Simon. I followed them soon after I got done looking around. When I close to Simon I could see he work out a lot and he has a few gray hairs. When I came up to him I said, "Hello, Alpha Simon." At first, he just looked like Do I know you kinda look. I then add, "I came with Mark and Calvin." "Oh, then you're Maybree." He replied with. I said, "Yes, I'm Maybree." "I heard a lot about you. I have a small question. How tall is your wolf, your leopard, and your hybrid form," he asked. I looked at him stunned most people act disgust when I'm around so I was stunned. I asked, "Can we go somewhere more private for those questions." He said, "Yeah but can we do it later the party is starting and I don't want to miss it. Maybe we can go to my office around 9?" "Yeah we can do that. Have a nice night." I said. I went to find Mark or Calvin when I suddenly smelled that alluring smell but this time there was two. I look around try to find it but couldn't so I gave up. I found Calvin by the food and asked, "Hey, do you smell two alluring smell? I can't find where they are coming from." He just nodded no but then idea hit him and he asked, "Did Mononoke or Sabor smell it? It could be your mates." (Mononoke is my wolf and Sabor is my leopard) I just looked at him scared because my pack always told me since I'm a omega my mate would just reject me. After all the years of hearing that I believe them. Calvin saw my terrified expression and said, "Hey, calm down. Your mates aren't going to reject you. They going to love you like Mark and I." I just smiled and hugged him. While we were hugging were heard Alpha Simon say that his daughters are coming down in about five minutes. Calvin and I went to a good place to see I think their names were Emma and Rachel. Mark came over to stand by us right when two beautiful girls came walking beside Simon. Then Mononoke and Sabor went mad say Mate is close. I scooted closer to Calvin and swiper, "Mononoke and Sabor are going mad say mate is close by." Calvin smiled a devious smile which freaked me out. He said, "Maybree stop masking your scent and maybe your mate or mates might find you." "Are you crazy! The guard would attack me under a minute," I replied. "Just do some of it and if the guards did attack you Simon or your mate would make sure you're not hurt," Mark said butting in our conversation. I looked at Mark and then Calvin and they were smiling really weird. Oh boy, this is going to be a long night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In the next chapter I'm doing Calvin and Mark's pov for some of it. Also next chapter you will hear Mononoke and Sabor talking. Hey, you might meet Maybree's mates. Well see you next time my wattpaders.