The Meeting with Momma Alpha {part 2}

(Maybree pov)

Around 10:30 my friend Christian came in. He and a few other friends stayed with me when I was they found out I was a lesbian and omega. He is also the only one except for Mark and Calvin that knew about the beatings. He came in and got an Iced coffee and 5 chocolate chip cookies. "Dang, that's a lot of cookies," I said.

"Well, I'm hungry. So what," he said.

"Okay, chill Mr. Sassypants. Oh, guess what happened last night?" I asked.

"You went to bed at a decent time," he said.

"Nope still stayed up until twelve but I found my mates!" I said excitedly.

"You did what are they like?" he asked

"They are magnificent, stunning, and beautiful. One with the hair as the sunrise and one with hair as winter night sky. Their names are Emma and Racheal," I said.

"Wow, you are lucky," he said.

"I'm sure am," I said. We talked for a few more minutes and he told me he was going to have to leave. We said bye and he left. I was in the back eating nachos for a snack when I heard my name. (Any day is good for nachos🤣) I  went to the front to see who it is and I saw it was my mates. Oh no please say that isn't their mom I thought. "Hey, Emma. Hey Rachel. Who did you bring," I asked.

"Oh, this is our mom, Jaylynn," Emma said.

"Oh, well nice to meet you, ma'am," I said with a charming smile.

"It's nice to meet you to Maybree," Jaylynn said.

"Well do you ladies want anything?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. Can Emma and I have iced caramel and two M&M cookies?" Racheal asked.

"Yup and anything for you, Jaylynn?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Can I have a latte please?" Jaylynn asked.

"Yup," I said and got everything they ordered and gave it to them. They tried to pay but I said I got it. "When is your break?" Emma asked.

"In about five minutes," I said.

"Okay meet us in that booth over there when you are done," Emma said. I just nodded yes. When my break began I told Calvin I was talking with Emma and Racheal. He just gave me a pervy smile. I just walked toward my mates in the booth. I sat down between Racheal and Emma. They snuggled into my sides and I saw Jaylynn smiling.

"So girls do you want to play 20 questions?" I asked. They just nodded and I went first. "Okay, what is your favorite color?" I asked.

"Mine is scarlet and Emma's is hot pink," Racheal said. I asked a few more questions about themselves. After a while, they had to go to the bathroom. When they left I noticed I was left with Jaylynn. God, please help I thought while smiling at Jaylynn. It got a little awkward until Jaylynn spoked, "Deary, don't be scared. I approve of your relationship with my daughters. You are way better than their boyfriends."

"Thank you, Jaylynn," I said. We talked a little bit until I heard the bell and smelled my worst nightmare.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Oh another cliffhanger. Hope you like the chapter my wattpaders.