The Party Part 3

This is what Maybree is wearing

" " ) is when somebody is talking. ' ') is when somebody is mindlinking

(Calvin's Pov)

When Emma and Racheal were coming down the stairs Maybree moved close to me saying Mononoke and Sabor are going say mate is close by. I told her, "Maybree stop masking your scent and maybe your mate or mates might find you." She said, "Are you crazy! The guards would attack me under a minute." "Just do some of it and if the guards did attack you Simon or your mate would make sure you're not hurt," Mark said butting in our conversation. She looks at me then at Mark and just went back staring at Emma and Racheal. 'Hey, Mark I think Emma and Racheal finally found their mate' I mindlink. 'Calvin mindlink Alpha Simon to talk with Maybree after he gets done' Mark thought. 'Alpha Simon, I think Racheal and Emma finally found their mate.' 'Oh great! Who do you think it is.' Simon thought. 'I think its Maybree. She says her wolf and leopard said mate was close by when Emma and Racheal enter the room.' 'I'm glad it's her than one of these boys. Some are just wanting power and I don't like half these men that are here,' Simon thought. 'Tell Maybree to come to my office in about 10 minutes,' 'Okay,' I thought.  I scoot over to Maybree and say, "Maybree go to Alpha Simon's office in about 10 minutes."  "Okay," she said.

(Maybree Pov)  10 minutes later
Emma and Racheal were beautiful. Emma with her red dress and Racheal with her black dress. I was going to watching some more in till Calvin said to go to Alpha Simon's office. When I get to his office it has gold and silver trims and a wolf and leopard playing. I knocked on the door and waited until I heard a "come in." I went in the room to see Simon smiling. I asked, "Is this about the questions you have?" "Yes and I think I know who your mate is." He replied. I said,"Questions first then whatever you know about my mate or mates." "Well, how tall is your wolf and leopard?" He asked. I said, "My wolf is 6 feet and my leopard is also 6 feet. And to the question you were going to ask my hybrid form is 10 and half feet." "Okay, thank you for the answering those and I think I know who your mates are," He said, " I think your mates are my daughters." "WHAT," I yelled.

---------------------------------------------- Here is another chapter. Hope you like it my wattpaders.