The Fight [Part 2]

What I saw I thought was only a myth. (Recap)

Maybree POV

I shifted into my red wolf. My wolf's fur is blood red and when I get mad it gets these weird tribal markings. My leopard is normal color but gets really gold and the tribal markings. 

I look at Floyd and see him about to piss his pants. I look at him weird because it looks like he saw a ghost. I then here a thumping sound to my left and look to see Simon kneeling. Everyone looks at him and then bows down. I stand there confused at what is happening.

I was brought back to the present when I see Floyd lunging at my throat. I move out of the way in the last second and watch him eat dirt. He gets back up and we start to circle again. I was going to lunge at him when a black flash blinded me. I pass out at the power coming from the darkness.

I come back to my sense when I hear a voice. I get up and turn towards the gentle voice calling to me. I see a man in a black suit with a leopard design tailored into the left sleeve. 

I was about to ask where was I when he beat me to it. "My child, this is the balance between light and darkness. My name is Abaddon Black and your father told me to come get you. I'll answer all your question on the way there," the man said, well Abaddon said.  We start walking towards a Mansion in the distance.

"Wait, I was in a fight. What is happening now?" I ask when I remember about the fight.

He chuckles under his breath and says, "Your father stop time to talk with you, so the fight is just in pause."

"What are you?" I ask.

He smiles and says, "I am a demon leopard. I am the same as any shift but can become a demon when mad."

My mouth hangs open as we walk towards the mansion. Then I remember something.

"You keep saying my father what are you talking about?" I ask. He looks at me puzzled and then a look of recognition come across his face.

"Your real Father is what I mean. Now no more questions we are here," He says standing in front of a door. Woah when did we make so quick? We walk inside and towards a big look-in room. There sat a man the same black suit but nicer sitting in a chair reading a book.

"Your Lord, she is here," Abaddon said like soldier talking to a drill sergeant. The man nod and waves his hand towards the door. Abaddon walks out the same door and I'm here, alone, with the man.

He puts his book down on a shelf and walks towards me. He doesn't look very old but the few grey hairs say otherwise.

"Sorry about the inconvenience but I just had to talk to you, MJ," the man says with a bright smile, "Oh, where are my manners you don't know my name. My name is Lucifer Soul. Your father and the Lord of Hell."

And this is where I fainted.