The Fight [Part 1]

I put her phone on the nightstand and got in the bed snuggling up to her. Guess I'll just ask for forgiveness when she wakes up. Dang, she is snuggly. (Recap)

Maybree POV

I woke up with a weight on my chest. I looked up and some Racheal on her phone lay on my chest.

"Hey baby, how was your nap?" She asked still looking at her phone.

"Great, thanks for the snuggles. So, can you get up now?" I asked with a tired voice since I just woke up. She shook her head and straddled my waist while smiling innocently at me.

"So, Emma told me you were supposed to ask for forgiveness. I don't like when people have to beg for something so let's make a trade," She paused to give it some suspense, "I'll forgive you if you tell me your phone password." Is this all she wants? It seems like she is hiding something I thought.

I smile at her before saying, "Okay, is that all?"

She nods and hands me her phone. I look at her puzzled when she handed me her phone.

She giggles at my face and says, "You will put it in notes so I wouldn't forget it." Oh, I thought.

"Moron," Sabor says in my head. Thanks for the encouragement, I say back to her. I type in my password and hand her phone back to her.

"Thanks! Oh, Emma and I decided you aren't allowed to sleep with us until after the fight. So have fun," she says as she walks out of the room.

"WHAT?" I yell.

{Two weeks later}

Today is the fight and tonight I get to sleep next to my mates. They have been avoiding me and it's driving me crazy. They know it too. I walk outside in my sports bra and shorts to the circle where Floyd is.

"Ready to lose your title and your ass beat," He says as I start stretching. I ignored him until Simon came out.

"The rules are no killing or dirty play. The last one standing or someone gives up wins. Are you ready?" he says in his alpha voice for everyone to hear him. We both nod not taking our eyes off each other. People started to cheer for either side, mine having more.

"Once I count to zero you can begin. 3,2,1, ZERO!" He screams. We circle each other before he does an uppercut. I bite my tongue and hit him back with a couple of jabs. He now has a bloody nose and a big bruise on his stomach. He gets mad and shifts into his wolf. I don't shift yet. Waiting for the moment.

We have been at it for almost an hour now. I still haven't shifted and he has a broken rib. We circle each other for a few minutes until we heard Emma.

"If one of you finishes this fight fast. I'll give the winner a reward," she says in a casual voice.

OH, HELL NO. This guy is not getting my girl. Guess it's time to shift. I tense my feet ready to lunge at him. I look at him with a murder glint in my eyes and smile.

Jaylynn POV (Surprise!)

"If one of you finishes this fight fast. I'll give the winner a reward," Emma says in a casual voice looking directly at Maybree. I see Maybree's ear and feet tense up.

I turn my attention back to the girls to see them arguing over what Emma said.

"Girls! We clearly know who's going to win and Emma, she is not going to let out of your room once you said that," I say to them.

"How do you know she is going to do that?" she questions.

I smile at her and say, "This happened to me and your dad. I did almost the same thing you said and he didn't let me leave the room for a couple of days." I laugh at their faces and Simon's blushing face and turn back to the fight. What I saw I thought was only a myth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm so sorry for the very long update. Hope you enjoy.