The Old Alpha's Son

Pictures are not mine!

Ethan above Nathan below

(Maybree POV)

When I heard that bell and smelled that horrible smell I completely froze. I couldn't move please please don't be Nathan I thought. I looked up at Jaylynn and see her confused face. Oh, she can smell my fear. I just smiled to though her off and looked behind me to see Nathan and Ethan looking at me. I turn around real fast and started to talk to Jaylynn, "Jaylynn, the two guys coming this way are my alpha's son and the beta's son. They don't like me because of my omega side. Please help me," I said.

"Maybree, calm down. You are going to be fine," Jaylynn said. I just nodded and waited for them to come over here.

"Hey omega! Why haven't you come back to the Packhouse? You have over 30 whippings when you come back," Ethan said when he got to my booth. They both laughed until Emma and Racheal came over.

"Hey, can we get through," Emma said to Nathan and Ethan.

"Sure thing sweetheart," Nathan said. I took all my strength to not growl at him. When Nathan and Ethan saw Emma and Racheal snuggling into my sides they had a face of disgust. 'Mark! Nathan and Ethan are here. Please help,' I mind liked Mark.

"Ladies, why don't you sit with us instead of this mutt," Ethan said. Racheal and Emma were like hell to the naw and Jaylynn looked absurd for some reason.

"Come on. She is just a mutt and even worse a wereleopard to," Ethan said. That angered Jaylynn and Emma but it also angered meet too. I'm fine with you making fun of me but not one of my mates. Racheal looked down and I was not having that.

I stood up and got right in Nathan's face and said, "Okay, I'm fine with you calling me names and beating me up but I am not find when you mess with one of my mates. You can whip me as much as you want but never and I repeat never mess with my mate again. Now get out of this shop!" I said with so much venom in my words. When I saw he didn't move I shouted with a voice that was not mine, "Now!" He and Ethan left so fast I'm pretty sure I saw smoke. I turn around to Mark shocked, Jaylynn and Emma smiling, and Racheal crying.

"Racheal. Baby. Please don't cry. I'm sorry if I did something wrong," I said kneeling down to her.

"Maybree you did nothing wrong. It's just happy tears. Nobody except my family and friends would do what you just did. My boyfriend wouldn't even care about that," She said. I just sat down and held while kissing her forehead. She and Emma started to laugh and I smiled. They both snuggled into my side again.

"Hey Maybree, what was with your voice," Mark said.

"I really don't know. When he started to diss wereleopards I became angry. When he didn't move I yelled but it wasn't my normal yell," I said.

"Maybree. It's because you have alpha blood in you and you are going to be the next king to the throne," Jaylynn says while butting into Marks and my conversation.

"But I'm an omega. I don't have alpha blood. My pack told me when you are a hybrid you turn into an omega instantly," I say while looking at Jaylynn.

"No your pack was lying to you. A hybrid is twice as powerful than a normal alpha. Also, Maybree what were you and the kid talking about whipping?" Jaylynn asked. I looked at Mark to see if I can say it. He just nodded.

"My pack hates wereleopard and hated the peace agreement. So they whipped me and stuff if I did something wrong. They would leave me hanging there and stuff like that. My back is scattered with scars from it" I told Jaylynn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Oh Jaylynn, Emma, and Racheal knows. We will see what happens in the next chapter. Hope you like my wattpaders.