The Blood Moon Pack Problem

I stopped in front of his office and knock two times before hearing a 'Come In'. Well, let's hope this goes well. (Recap)

(Maybree POV)

I walk into Simon's office. When I first walk in here it felt lively but now it felt like the tension could suffocate you. I smiled at Simone to lighten the tension but it did not work. He just kept an Emotionless face on. 

"Is something wrong, Simon?" I asked like I didn't already know.

"Yes, there is something wrong. What is this I hear about your pack abusing you?" he asked while looking at me sternly. I look at Jaylynn for help but she just gave me a look that said you better tell him the truth.  

I gulped before saying, "Do you want the short or long version." 

"The long version and don't leave anything out," he said sternly but softer.

I took a deep breath before I said, " I had a good life until I turn ten when I shifted. I shifted in my leopard form first then into my wolf form. My parents were horrified with what I turn into. They told my pack alpha, Alpha Boris. He hates the peace agreement and hates wereleopard more. When he was told my life change to the worst. That's when the beatings and whipping started. I moved to my grandpa's house out by the edge of the pack's land when I was 12. That when I started to work for Mark and Calvin and after that, I got here."

 Simon just shook his head with a sigh and said, "Maybree, next spring we are going to go to your pack and taking the pack down." I just nodded yes when he said that because I wanted revenge on that pack but I didn't want to hurt everyone.

"Okay, that is fine but I get to take down Alpha Boris and his son. I also get to choose who dies and who does not," I said to Simon and Jaylynn.

"Okay, that is fine," he said. I said goodbye to them then went back to Racheal's room. I saw that Rachael is now awake and talking to Emma. I walk in quietly without them hearing and snuggle into their backs.

"Are you feeling better Racheal," I ask her.

"Yes, very much. Thank you for bringing me home baby," she says then gives me a kiss on the head. I smiled at her and Emma.

"My beautiful mates, can we nap for a little bit. That meeting tired me out," I said. They just sighed but smiled at me. They snuggled into my side for our little nap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There you go. An update. Next chapter you get to meet there boyfriends. Also if you are good at making fight scenes I need help. Hope you like.