The meeting with momma alpha

Well, I thought about it and I think I'm going to continue the story.

(Maybree POV)
I woke up around six. Damn it why I thought. I tried to get up but something was stopping me. I looked down to see Racheal and Emma.
"Oh that why," I said quietly. Welp lets go to work. I got untangle from Racheal and Emma. I changed into ^normal clothes and started to head to work.
"Oh shoot, I should write them a note before I go," I said to myself. I went back to the room a wrote a little note to the girls. After I had written a note I left to go to work.

(45 minutes later)

( Maybree POV)
I got to work around seven. I went in and started the coffee pots ready and the machine for the tattoos. Around 7:30 Calvin came down.
" Woah, Maybree shouldn't you be with your mates?" Calvin ask.
"Well, I couldn't sleep after I got up around six. So I got ready for work and I left a note for the girls," I said.
"Oh and thank you for starting the machines," he said. I just nodded. We started to get some customers.

(Racheal POV)
I started to wake up and I looked toward the clock.
"Dang, already 8," I said to myself. I look to the right to only see Emma. She was wide awake and looked scared like me.
"Do you know where Maybree is?" She asks. I just shook my head no since I didn't. I looked at the nightstand on her side.
"Hey, what is  that?" I asked.
" I don't know what it is," Emma said. I pick it up and read it out loud.
"Sorry girls but I had work today and I didn't want to wake you up. Hope you have a good day babygirls. Love Maybree." I read. Oh, so she just went to work.
"Wait she called us babygirls," Emma said while blushing. When I finally got it I started to blush too.
" Hey. We should ask Dad where she works," I said. She nodded and we got dress.

 She nodded and we got dress

Emma above Racheal below

Emma and I went to Dad office still smiling about Maybree calling us baby girls

Emma and I went to Dad office still smiling about Maybree calling us baby girls. I knocked on the door and waited for Dad to tell us to come in. "Come in," he said. I went in first and then Emma came in. Mom was there too.
"Daddy do you know where Maybree works?" She asks.
"Yes. She works with Mark and Calvin," he said.
"I'm coming to see this Maybree. I want to know if she is good for my daughters," mom said. Emma and I both nodded and head to the car.

—-------------------------------------------- so I think I'm going to continue. I want to know if you guys or girls want to get revenge or not on Maybrees alpha? See ya later wattpadders.