An Alpha?

Sorry I haven't been able to update lately.

"My pack hates wereleopards and hated the peace agreement. So they whipped me and stuff if I did something wrong. They would leave me hanging there and stuff like that. My back is scattered with scars from it," I told Jaylynn. (Recap)

(Maybree POV)

"WHAT!" Emma and Racheal screamed. I flinch when they yelled because they were right next to my ears. I look at Emma and Racheal and saw Emma's eyes start to turn luminous yellow and Racheal's turn a radiant green. Merde I thought while looking at them.

"Jaylynn, what are Emma and Racheal's animal named?"I asked still looking at my girls worriedly.

"Emma's is Azar and Racheal's is Shula. Maybree hurry before their animals takes over," Jaylynn said. I looked at the girls to see their eyes get even darker.

"Azar, I'm okay now. I'm okay. Can I have Emma back please," I said while holding Emma's hand. I saw her eyes go back to icy blue eyes. I smiled when I saw Emma was back and she smiled back. I look over to see Racheal about to kill anything that gets near us.

I put Racheal in my lap and started to talk to her. "Shula, calm down, please. Shula, I'm right here everything is going to be alright," I whispered in her ear. She started to calm down after a few minutes. When I looked at her I saw she was asleep.

"That is the fasted time I ever saw someone calm Racheal down," Jaylynn said while smiling at me. I just smiled back.

"Um, as you can see she fell asleep. Can one of you drive my car so we can bring her home?" I asked.

"Oh, you guys can ride in Maybree's car and I'll bring your car over after work," Mark said while looking at Jaylynn and Emma. Emma shooked her head frantically and looked at her mother with puppy eyes.

"Okay, that will work. We will see after six correct?" Jaylynn asked. Mark just shook his head yes and left to get back to work. I pick Racheal up and brought her to my black Hummer. I got in the back with her and started to get buckled in. Jaylynn got in the driver seat and Emma got in the passenger seat. We started to drive towards their house.

We got halfway there and Jaylynn said, "Maybree, we while have to talk to about your pack with Simon when we get home." I just nodded yes because this is not going to end well. When we got back Simon was already by the front door. I looked at Jaylynn and Emma suspiciously wondering if one of them mindliked him. I got out of the car with Racheal in my arms still asleep.

"Hey, Simon. Where is Racheal's room?" I asked.

"Emma will show you where it is and when you are done meet me in my office," he said with a stern voice. I followed Emma up to Racheal's room.

"Emmy, can you stay with Racheal while I talk to your dad?" I asked Emma. She was about to protest but I kissed the top of her head before leaving knowing she will not protest. I walked towards Simon's office. I stopped in front of his office and knock two times before hearing a 'Come In'. Well, let's hope this goes well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm sorry about not updating sooner but here's a chapter. Hope it is good.