Dad?

This is when I fainted.

Maybree 
I woke up in a giant bed, that was not mine! I was looking around the room trying to remember what happened when it all came to me.

The fight, the man, and my dad? I got out of the bed and notice a suit laying at the end of the bed. It had a golden leopard stitched into it left sleeve and a red wolf in the right. I picked it up and saw a note next to it.

Dear Mj,
The suit is a gift and I would like you to wear it around the mansion. When you are done head out the door, turn right, and keep walking until you get to a big double door. I'll be there.
-love dad

Okay, that isn't creepy at all I thought to myself. I put on the suit and left my old clothes on the bed.

I got out of the room and went right like the note said. I walked for 20 minutes before I saw the door.

"Woah." He said it was big but this thing is massive. I don't even think your aloud to call that a door. The door was also beautiful despite it size the woodwork was amazing. I stared at for a few minutes and finally went in.

The room was the same room that I first saw the man. He was sitting in the same chair as the one before.

"Come here, my child, I don't bite. Well not hard," he said as he laugh at his joke, "let your old man see you."

I walked and sat at the couch that was across from him. He stared at me for awhile, like he was looking for something. Then he started to laugh like a mad man.

"You sure are my child," he said through his laughing, "I can see it in your eyes, my child. Well, more like little hybrid. The power in your eyes waiting to use it full potential."

"Ah, excuse me for I have yet to tell you who I am," he said, "I'm luficer souls. The king of darkness and the ruler of the underworld. And you are my only child."

"Okay, I'm lost. Why am I here? How am I your child? Where is here?" I asked all my questions in one breath.

He laughed and said, "here is the underworld as I said before and why is because you are getting the throne in a few years. You are my child because Rebecca was my mate but rejected me."

"Okay, I'm caught up and-WAIT I'm the next to the throne?!" I practically yelled at him.

"Yep," was all he said. "Your training starts tomorrow. We are going to train when you are asleep. I'll bring your soul here as I done now and you'll train with me, the guards, or Abaddon. Now don't you have a fight to finish." He said as I felt my soul going back where it belongs.