Old Friend

I run towards the pack doctor's office to get check up on. I get to the office and knock on the door. It opens to reveal an old friend that I thought I never to see again. Recap

Lucas above

(Maybree POV)

"Lu-Lucas" I stuttered. The man that was standing there slowly turned around to face me.

"Do I know you, Ma'am," He said with a questioning look.

"It's me, Maybree. You know the cave buddy," I said with a quiet voice thinking it was someone else. Something clicked in his mind and he dropped the clipboard he had in his hands.

"Maybree? It's you?" He said as he got a good look at me, "dear lord, get in here so I can patch you up." I went into the little room and sat on the bed with the crinkling paper. He got a needle and some string and went to work. We sat in silence with him just working on my wounds.

"When did you come to this pack? Why didn't you send me something that told me you were alive cuz," I asked when he was putting the medical stuff away.

He just stayed there before replying, "I came here with my mate Julia. I found her right after that night. I sent you things to you to tell you I was alive but I then found out that anything that came for you they burnt it."

"Um, do you want to eat lunch with me? I would like to meet your mate," I said.

"Yeah. I can call her up. Where are we eating at?" He asked as he was getting his phone.

"Just at the dining room here. I'll call a place to get food if that is fine?" I asked.

"No that is fine. I got my lunch and she got hers," he said as he was waiting for her to pick up. I nodded my head and went to the dining room. I saw Racheal and Emma was waiting and playing on there phones to notice someone to come into the room.

I snuck up behind them and said, "for behind the princesses, you sure don't notice your surroundings." They jumped from their seats and started to pout. I sat down and heard a door open. I got hit in the back of the head almost head butting the table.

"Next time listen to me and you won't have to worry about stuff taken away," Jaylynn said and setting my food down on the table.

"Oh, your majesty what are you doing here? I was meant to see someone here but if you are needing to use this I'll leave," Lucas said.

"Oh no I was just tease this one," Jaylynn said as she pointed to me, "it nice to see you to Julia. Well goodbye, I have business to take care of." I see Lucas stare at me with his mouth open.

"Nice to see you to,"  Julia replied. I motion for them to sit down. They came and sat down at the opposite side of the table.

"Julia, it is very nice to meet my old friend's mate. Lucas, these are my mates, Emma and Rachael." I stayed with much confidence.

"Wait. Hold up. Your mates are the PRINCESSES!" He yelled at me as I ate my food calmly.

######################################################
Sorry:-(  I kinda forgot about it and my teacher made the grade do NaMoWriMo. Hoped you liked it