Preparing

(Maybree POV)

After Floyd and his brother left, Racheal left the room when Emma started to ask questions like 'Why would you make a bet like that' and 'Why would you put your title on the line'. When she asked, "why would you put us on the line like that. Do you think we are some kind of property?" She practically yelled the last part while crying. My heart cracked when she said that last part. My wolf was screaming at me to fix this or she would.

I grabbed her when she started to leave and hugged her. She tried to get out of my grasp but couldn't to me being stronger. She gave up and I leaned down and whispered into her ear, "No, I do not see you or Racheal as property. He was getting on my nerve and on my animal nerve so when he made the bet I thought I could put him in his place. I'm sorry for making you girls feel like that."

She nodded and said, "I forgive you." When I was starting to let go of her, she put her arms around my shoulder. I gave her a look that meant 'what are you doing' but she just smirked at me. I was about to ask her what she is doing until she shut me up by putting her lips on my mine. I froze for a few seconds then started to lean into the kiss. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me. She slithered her hand into my hair and grip it. I was about to bite her bottom lip until she yanked my head back. She had me looking at the ceiling while she nipped at my neck. I tried to get out of her death grip on my hair but couldn't since she had her own technique. She kept nipping at my neck leaving lovebites for a while until she finally let go.

She grabbed my chin and made me look at her in the eyes and said, "Now that I forgave you, you have to find Racheal and make her forgive you. I'll tell daddy about the fight while you look for her. Okay?" I nodded and watch her sway her hips as she left.

Okay, time to find Racheal. Now how do I find her? I thought. I was thinking about where she would be until I heard a chuckle.

Use your nose idiot, Sabor said while laughing. I grumbled but did as she said. I picked up her scent which smelled like after a small rainfall and everything smells fresh. I followed the smell and it led it to the guest room I was staying in. I heard light snores so I open the door slowly hoping it wouldn't creak. I did a little victory dance when it didn't. I walk over to the side she was sleeping from and caught her before she rolled off the bed. As I laid her back down, her phone fell out of her hand. I picked up her phone to see was reading The Tiger on wattpad.

Why does that sound familiar? I asked myself. I thought to look it up on wattpad to see what it was about until I realized. It was my stupid book. I looked at the author name and yep it is mine. Great now I can't let them see my wattpad account. I put her phone on the nightstand and got in the bed snuggling up to her. Guess I'll just ask for forgiveness when she wakes up. Dang, she is snuggly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a while. By the way, does my typing go from present to past? My grandma says I suck at keeping the same tense so I was just asking. Hope you like it my wattpaders.