Quick Question

I'm going to start a new book for pride month and I need ideas for a title. The story is going to be mostly girlxgirlxgirl with some boyxboy. The story is part of the 100 show and the Main Character and her brother are assassins.

The summary is: In the ark, Marcella and Amabilis (the main character and main's brother) were born on May 30, 2130. Their mother Madison was scared that the guards would kill them if they found out since she already had a 5-year-old named Sebastian. She hid them in the air ducts for 7 years form their adopted father while Sebastion helped raised them. What Madison didn't know was Marcella made a friend that was a guard named Markis, a very nice one at that. One day the guards found out that Madison had twins 7 years old. Markis knew the guards were coming to their room he hooked up an escape pod to the air chamber.  When the guard put Marcella and Amabilis in the air chamber they didn't know the children would be sent to Earth in the escape pod. What will Marcella and Amabilis do will the challenges they face? Will the see their family again? Read to find out.

Also, what do you want the love interest to be? Marcella and Amabilis are gay.

Marcella:( remember gxgxg

Lexa

Raven

Clarke 

Octavia

Amabilis:

Finn

Bellamy

Murphy (if anyone wanted him)

Jasper.

Hope you have a nice day.