History Lesson

Okay, I should have done this at the beginning but here we go. Before 1978 there was a big war between the werewolves and wereleopards. The two sides hated each other until 1998 when Alpha Simon became King of werewolves he went to the
Wereleopard King, Alpha Marzell, to come to an agreement. When Alpha Simon was talking to Alpha Marzell, the Marzell's daughter, Jaylynn, came in to talk to the king. Alpha Simon looked at Jaylynn and his wolf scream MATE. Right there and then he began crying telling her how beautiful she is. Jaylynn looked at him like he a crazy person but Alpha Marzell knew exactly what was going on. Alpha Marzell made an agreement with Alpha Simon that Alpha Simon's pack consists of werewolves and wereleopards and he could take Jaylynn. Jaylynn agreed to come with Alpha Simon since he was her mate. In 2000 they had twins one was a werewolf and one was a wereleopard. The werewolf was named Emma and the wereleopard was named Racheal. Racheal and Emma loved each other. But the next one to lead the pack was however found their mate first. Maybree's pack didn't like the rule so they beat Mabyree every day since she was part wereleopard. If Alpha Simon ever found out the Alpha of the Bloodmoon Pack would die because of it.

So there is the history lesson. I needed to put that in to make sense of the story. In an hour or so there should be a new chapter. Bye my wattpaders