Hunted

Ava POV

Dana paced back in forth almost looking as if she was teleporting from the door to the kitchen. "She's fast." I tell James as he watched her unamused. "You have a big problem coming and there's not enough wolves in town to stop it." Dana stated as James looked at Daiya as she looked at me. "James just bite Ava?" Daiya asked seriously. "What no!" I say instantly as Daiya raises her eyebrow. "Something wrong with turning into a gigantic ass wolf?" She asked as I roll  my eyes at her. "Fuck You Daiya." I say as Dana stops walking and sitting down.

"What's coming?" James asked as Dana looked him in the eye. "Do you know Derek? The alpha Derek." Dana said causing James and Daiya to look at each other. "I'm assuming that means yes." She said as I started to get irritated. "Just tell us what's going on so we can stop it." I said raising my voice as Dana hissed at me. "Derek started a war with my people. A war that's been known for centuries but was finally at its end. But he went and hunted us down one by one after he found out his sister had got killed by a vampire." Dana told us as James shook his head before turning to me. "So now the headmaster Dix is hunting down every wolf in town... and so far he's killed over thirty five." Dana said as the door bell rang as I got up to go answer it.

"Wait Ava, they smell unfamiliar." James said as I ignored him before looking into the peephole to see three masked man. "Um.." before I could speak my ears rang from the explosion as the entrance to my house was completely destroyed. I blinked my eyes multiple times trying to find myself as I looked around to see James and Daiya attacking the group. They weren't robbers as I couldn't move my leg as I looked down to see my leg caught under a layer of concrete wall. I looked up to see James and Daiya on there knees with collars on their necks electrocuting them as they were shaking uncontrollably.

"STOP!" I screamed as they finally noticed me as I look over to my right to see Dana hiding behind the kitchen counter. "What about the girl sir?" One of the men said as the big bulky guy walked up to me looking down at me. "She's human. Our mission is to protect our own people at any cause. She lives." He said as they grabbed James and Daiya by their collars as they threw them into a van before I could hear doors shut and tires screeching off. "Shit." I said trying to push the wall off of my leg as I couldn't budge it. I watch it fly up as I look up to see Dana as I stood myself up with a limp. "Why didn't you help my friends?" I asked her as she shook her head. "I was scared." She whispered to herself looking at the exposed entrance.

"We have to go talk to Derek." I say as she looks at me with fear In her eyes. "No." She says immediately before walking out the house. I walk out too but slowly because my leg was still bothered by the pain. "Dana Those hunters are going to experiment on them." I explained to her but she kept walking down the sidewalk. "Ava go back home to your little brother I can hear him crying right now." She says as I stop. "Fuck. Fuck you Dana." I say before walking back towards my house as my little brothers Ethan runs up to me jumping into my arms.

Daiya POV

"This fucking collar itches." I say as James doesn't say a word looking at the caged window. "We'll be okay right?" I ask him as he looks at me uncertain before banging his head on the cage. "Be Quite back there!" A voice raises as James snarls before hanging his head down. I couldn't phase out of my body into my furred coat wolf. Who ever these people are they know what their doing. "James... do the roar." I tell him as he looks at me confused. "What roar." He asked me as I roll my eyes before demonstrating with my face and hands. "What?" He says still not catching on. "THE ALPHA ROAR STUPID!" I yell at him getting mad as the stop the van with a thud.

"Alpha?" The man driving said as he looks at the other guy as they have a full blown conversation about my brother being a alpha. "We can't risk bringing him back he'll be to powerful to work on." The driver said as the passenger nodded. "Every human in that lab will be in danger." The guy said as they start to load up their rifles as James looks at me worried. "We must kill him before we return." one of them said as they opened their doors and hopped out the car. "Shit." I say before thinking on how to active his abilities. "James Grandma needs you to make it out of this okay I need you to roar right now okay? I need to see your eyes glowing..." before I could finish speaking the sound of a lion or a gorilla screaming escaped his mouth echoing through out the car and streets.

I cover my ears with my hands watching the collar snap off of his neck as his eyes glowed a burning red. "hell yeah!" I say as they open the doors as James charges towards them pinning both of them down before kicking their guns to the side. "haha take that fuckers." I say as James proceeds to punch them individually in the face. They were both knocked out as James walked back up to me. "Shit. Do you really think I'm an alpha?" He asks me as he snatches off my collar as we step out the van. "After seeing what you just did... James I don't even think Derek should be an alpha." I say as we started walking to the front of the car.

"I'm impressed." The big bulky guy from earlier said as we looked at him as he smiled at us. "We can easily take you it's two of us." I tell him as he laughs. He pulls out a Gun as he inches it up. "This isn't a average bullet it's implemented and laced to kill people like you." He warns as James moves me behind him as he backs us up. BANG. I feel James fall so I catch him as the guy walked away towards his suv. "That's a warning the next time I'll kill you." He says before driving off. Why did he let us go then if he'll kill us. James was still breathing but the bullet was stuck in his chest. I pull it out digging my claw deep into the hole before tossing it aside. The shot knocked him unconscious but he wasn't leaving me yet. "Come on big brother." I say carrying him on my shoulder before running into the woods.