Moxs Vs Morozov

Act 7, True Power

James POV

I look at the men circling my family as I take a deep breath. Time slowing down as I'm so fast that to the human eyes it would look like I'm teleporting. Catching one of the man by surprised as I was right in his face with a super punch. He gets knocked back sent flying and crashing into a tree. "What?" Jal says as he's shocked at how fast I was. I recognized his face from the future, he was the one who destroyed everything. "Daiya. Get grandma and leave." I tell my sister as the man I had punch started to get up. His jaw broken as he popped it back in place allowing his regenerative ability to kick in.

Daiya doesn't argue with me as she picks grandma up and sprints out of the woods. One of the men tried to run after her but I was right in his face in the blink of an eye. He jumps back startled as his breathing gets uneasy. "How... your not suppose to be this fast your a damn werewolf." Jal snaps at me as I don't say a word as my super hearing was listening to Daiya's breathing. When I noticed she was out of reach I drew my attention towards the men. Poof. A Caucasian woman with tanned skin and long brunette hair was in front of me. Malia.

She takes a good look at the men I was soon to face as she looks at me knowingly. "You need help?" She asked me as I shake my head no. "I know." She smiles at me before sniffing for Daiya's Scent and in a blink of an eye she was gone. All that training paid off... we're as fast as vampires and as strong as dragons. "Don't get cocky. If your dragon friend couldn't beat me. What gives you the slightest chance." Jal asked me as I pull out the Dragons bone sword that Karma gave me.

"You don't deserve to live. All you want to do is see this world burn. You'll kill innocents." I tell him as his frown turns to a grin. "I just want to finish Drogan's son, that's all." He says as the dragon men begin to circle around me. Only three. "You won't hurt anyone else as long as I breathe." I warn him as he flares up his face at me. "Is the future of this world not worth the death of one." He raises his voice in annoyance as I can see he's prepared to attack. "You'll never stop at one. SO COME ON! I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!" I snapped at them as they all charged at me attacking at once.

They all attack me as I dodge each attack instinctively. Jal's attacks are the only one that oppose a threat to me as I catch his fist. I grab his arm using my super strength spinning him around knocking everyone around me backwards. I throw him on the ground as I take my sword aiming at his neck as I was about to cut his head off. One of the dragon man jumps into the blade causing himself to be impaled. The sword immediately takes his life as I pull the blade out watching him fall, looking up at the two men left.

"What power is that!" One of the man say starting to get nervous as they immediately back away. "He's just one man. Kill him." Jal says aggressively as they start to run away from the fight.
"I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" Jal snaps as he's about to attack them while they flee. I take a deep breath allowing time to slow down as I use my new super speed. I manage to grab the men as Jal tries to burn them alive. I take them far away as they look at me as if I was a deity. "No creature should be that fast... or strong." The man says as they both run away from me as I hear Jal screaming angrily in the distance.

A portal starts to appear in front of me as it opens to reveal Alx, Ava, Demetrius, and Yasmine. My eyes widen as I stare at her as she immediately stares back at me. But we didn't imprint like before. She walks up to me and hugs me as I instantly hug her back. "Your... I thought you were a Death Angel now." I tell her as she looks at me smiling nonstop. "My dad had Thanatos break the curse... allowing me to be alive again." She said as Ava looked annoyed as a loud grunt was echoing behind us. "It feels so good to see you again... you've grown so mature." Yasmine says to me as she stares at my eyes and then my lips.

"You two can catch up later. James we have to stop Jal, now." Demetrius says as he's badly wounded as he tries to stand on his own but fails. "You stay here. I'll take care of him." I tell him as I pull the dragons bone sword back out. Slowing time down as Demetrius was able to still move along me. "How did you do that? That's that shit Cosmo was doing earlier." He tells me as I realize I've been gone a couple of hours to him. But to me it's been 3 years, 3 years of training my mind and super natural abilities. "It's all in the head... I've mastered the ability to unlock 55% of my brains power. Where as humans can only use 10%." I tell him as he smiles at me. "When this all done. Your going to have to teach me how to do that shit." He says as I nod to him as I focus my super hearing to find Jal.

I instantly was in front of Jal's face as I swung the blade at him. He dodges it effortlessly as he starts to get fast with each movement. The crown on his head starting to glow as he starts to get stronger. He's starting to predict my fighting style as he side steps a oncoming attack. His scales starts to grow on his body as he breaks the sword as I swing a slice at his chest. I back up watching the dragon bones fall into little tiny pieces.

"I'll kill everyone. Everyone you love. I'll be sure to bury them right in the dirt next to Daiya and your grandmother!" He snarls at me as his voice begins to grow deeper and more evil. The power was getting to his head As the crown glowed red. He proceeds to punch me in my stomach as I get sent rolling backwards. Shit. He starts to transform into a monster as his scales looked like horns popping out of his body. He looked unbelievable. I might have to transform if I can't stop him... the sword was the only thing able to kill him.

He charges at me grunting loudly as he swings his fist as I swing mine at the last minute. Our fist colliding as his horns on his hands digging deep into my knuckles. I bite my lip from screaming as he grabs me by my neck, I use my feet to kick my weight off of his grip. We start to trade blows to each other as he was growing stronger. His punches damaging my body as mine were barely doing anything to him.

I land a strike to his face as he eats the blow eyes budging wide as it only makes him angry. He grabs me by my face and proceeds to knee me in my chest rapidly. "Let him go!" Demetrius jumps on his back as the others were here as well. He slams me down on my back as he grabs Demetrius by his arms and swings him towards a tree. The tree falling down on impact as if it had been chopped down. "If he's able to beat those two... what good are we going to do." Ava says as Alx transformed into her cheetah humanoid form. She charges at the dragon monster as she manages to tackle him down on the ground. She uses her speed to stop his momentum catching him off guard. "Alx NO!" I scream at her as I get up running to them as she tries to pin him down.

Jal grabs Alx by her throat as he proceeds to lift her above his head. And an instant he slams her down on his knee breaking her back. I stand there in front of them as he drops her on the ground. She looks up at me as she can't move as he had paralyzed her. "I don't care how quick you can heal. She won't get back up from that." Jal says to me as I feel heat immediately flow inside my body. Alx starts to cry as she can't move, she looks at me for help but I couldn't even do that. I look at Ava and Yasmine as they back away from the fight as they know this guy is the real deal. He's even stronger than Genesis.

Demetrius was knocked out as he had been swung through a tree. He must've been jumped by the other dragons to be so exhausted. I feel my teeth turn into fangs as smoke starts to steam from my body. My bones reshaping and snapping as I grow taller I was so angry I didn't realize I was transforming.

I'm in my wolfman form.