Its not Easy, is it?

Daiya POV

I called James's phone but he didn't pick up as Me and Malia pulled up to his cabin house. Everything was quiet. I couldn't even hear the tv which would normally be on. "How does he even get WiFi out here." Malia said holding her phone up in the air trying to get service. "i'm sure he has ways of connecting things... I mean he did with you huh." I grinned at her as she blushed Before getting annoyed. "I was drunk. Besides I rather be in your bed instead of anyone else's." Malia grabbed me by my waist and started kissing me on the lips.

I gently ease my way out of her arms licking my lips savoring her taste. "We have to find James Malia. I'm worried about him." I tell her as she felt bad as she nodded. I cup her face kissing her on her lips one more time before going to knock on the door. "You know Joel keeps trying to get back together with me. He says being a lesbian is pointless... I say a woman's touch knows no bounds." Malia says as she's looking at the trees in the woods. "Joel should move on before I have to get all She Alpha on his ass." I tell her as she grins. We waited for my brother to open the door but we got no response.

"He's not here." I say under my breath as my finger nail shifts into a claw. I stick the claw into the keyhole fingering the lock as it unlocks. "How'd you do that." Malia asked as I look back at her. "When we were younger we would break into apartments with our friends." I told her as I sniffed signs of his trace. We searched the house as he left no signs of being here in awhile. "I think he's dead." I said as I look up at Malia as she walks up holding me close to her.

"If he was dead I think he would at least have haunted me by now. So he can't be dead." She says as we laugh a little before nodding. Howls in the woods sound off as the pack were calling for me. "Well Alpha, time to go lead." Malia said as I sighed to myself. "Hey... James is a strong guy. He killed Derek. He can handle himself." She told me as I nodded my head as we shut the door behind us after leaving the cabin house.

Mia POV

Alx was eyeing me down hard as we finally reached the arena. I was back in my clothes as I was given a sword. "Same rules. Go." Kendall said as soon the bells started ringing. I stood face to face with Aelia. She had long reddish brown hair that reached her back as she had green eyes. She mean mugged me as she put on a metal plated helmet. "You and your lover will die today, for you lose to me." Aelia spitefully spits as she draws her sword. "You won't get this chance twice." I said as I readied my sword getting in battle stance.

Her attack came fast as I stumbled as we sling our swords together. I nearly lost my balance as she was rushing me swinging her sword left and right. I was matching her step by step barely as she fought with aggression. I had to keep my calm if I was going to battle with her. She sweeps my legs as I fell on my back. She overhands her sword and comes down on me as I roll out the way. Metal hitting dirt and solid concrete as she backs up allowing me to stand.

She screams as she charges at me swinging her blade as I dodge it, slashing her arm as she grabs it immediately. "That won't happen again sea dweller." She hissed as she shifted into her cheetah form. "Hey! You said no powers." I looked up at Kendall as she shrugged. "I am this islands leader. What I say goes. So she has permission to use her powers... but you do not." Kendall said as Aelia swung at me as I side stepped but she was faster now. She nipped me as I held my stomach feeling the blood spread. She stabbed my arm as I prepared to strike at her. The cheetah women started to cheer for Aelia as she sweeps me off my feet again. I fell down hitting the back of my head as she jumps up swinging her sword down.

I was barely able to raise my sword to defend myself as she came down hard. I force myself to stand up on one knee. The metal pushing together as she kicked me in my chest knocking me back down. I kick at her legs but she was too fast as she pushes herself back. I wanted to break her knees like I did Makia. I stand up looking around as she round house kicked me in my neck knocking me on my chest. I push myself up Grabbing my sword as she was preparing to cut off my head. I slash at her stomach as she immediately healed herself. I stumble back while she grins at me. Aelia's grin turned into a fearful frown as she looked worried as I turned my head to see... Genesis.

"Mia." He said as he walked in the arena all the cheetah women jumped down circling him. "Hello daughter." He said as he grinned his shark teeth at me. "Your not my father. You killed him." I said hoping I had an advantage with all these women backing me up for the moment. "That hurts." He said as he smiled at me. We stare each other off as he grabbed me by my neck throwing me to a rail. Sent flying as i crashed on impact as I had lost my breath. I cough up blood as I try to stand but I fall back down. All the women were attacking him as he was killing every last one of them. "STOP!!" I screamed watching him snap necks and tear apart the warrior women.

They couldn't win... what type of monster was he?

I couldn't do anything as I looked down at my leg and it was broken. Minutes went on as they tried their best but nothing would damage him. "Alx, Get James out here Now!" Kendall said as she was the only remaining warrior besides Alx left. Alx dashed toward the castle as Genesis was right behind her charging at her. Kendall charged at him too as she kicked him hard sending him flying through the concrete wall. A minute went by as he didn't step out of the rubble. Kendall was breathing hard as she finally started to rest. Loud footsteps rung throughout the arena as Genesis stepped out.

Kendall sighed as she readied herself as Genesis kicked her in her face. She flew back yards away as if he punted her like a football. She crashed into the concrete wall as she transformed into a cheetah. Genesis laughed as she growled charging at him. He stomped the ground hard sending a shockwave under the ground. She got sent flying in the air as she transformed back into her cheetah humanoid form. She used the height of the air to crash her feet into his jaw. She was strong as he flew back rolling himself up to catch his balance.

I never seen someone so small knock Genesis off of his feet Like this. Never. He was starting to get annoyed too. "Move islander." He said as he started to make his way towards me. "You deserve death, conquerer of seas." Kendall said as she stood in front of me. "You have to run." I told her as she picked up a sword. "Never." She insisted as he started to run in our direction.

I stand up stumbling on one leg as Genesis jumped up in the air crashing down. The impact made both me and Kendall fall flat on the ground. He jumped in the air crashing down as Kendall held her feet out kicking him deep in his ribs. He grabs her legs swinging her around before sending her flying. She flips in mid air landing on the concrete wall, she uses her super agility to lounge off the wall.

Genesis used her momentum to his advantage as he side stepped once she was near. Her hands out ready to attack as he grabbed her legs and threw her down on her back. "You fought well." Genesis told her as she transformed back into her human form unconscious.

Blood dripping down her forehead as I stand up looking for water to manipulate. He grabbed Kendall by her throat as I charge at him limping. He had Me by my throat as I tried to pry his large hands off of me. Snap. Kendall was lifeless as her body dropped on the concrete. "Hello princess." Genesis smiled at me before walking towards the gates and to the ocean. "Your king has arrived." He said before throwing me on his back and jumping into the ocean.

James POV

I hear panting as Alx stands in front of me looking scared. "He's here." She said as I immediately got up when she unlocked the cage. We ran back out to the arena as I look around seeing nothing but bodies. I walk towards Kendall's body as I look up at Alx. "Your the last." I told her as she fell down and started crying. She punches the ground shifting back into her human form. Her hair blowing in the wind as she takes a sword on the ground.

She hesitates before stabbing herself repeatedly in the arm. She screams and sobs really loud as I walk up towards her. She doesn't even notice me as she's digging the blade deeper and deeper inside of her arm. The cut becoming fatal as she's dripping and pouring out blood. I grab the sword before she can stab herself again as she looks up at me. "Help me James." She said as tears flow down her face like waterfalls.

"I'm going to Kill him. I promise." I told her as the sun fell and the night overcame us.