One.

I️'m backkkkk🤪🤪 I️ love y'all tho

_____________________________

Washington, D.C.
Knowles Entertainment
4:44 PM

"Mommy how long do we have to stay here? Grandpa keeps nagging about me getting snacks out his cabinet." Said Layla She Had Mini Oreos.

"I️ know baby, hopefully mommy doesn't have to work here any longer." I Kissed Layla's Forehead

Layla Frowned Looking Into My Eyes "So why do you work here mommy? You know how to make really good clothes and you know how to sing!"

"I know baby but grandpa keeps canceling my ideas. I'm only working here so that I️ could support you and your dreams baby. If mommy had someone helping her everything would've been fine."

"So then find somebody mommy. You're really pretty just go twerk!"

This Little Girl Was Too Damn Smart For Her Own Good But She's The Light Of My World, The Little Push That I️ Get Every Day.

I Giggled At Her Humor "You're so silly baby."

I️ Went Onto My iPhone 8 Plus, Going On Instagram To Upload The Picture Leon Sent Me This Morning At His Mom's House.

Liked by mstinalawson, barbieminaj, mr_leonsanchez and 987,010 othersbeyonceknowles My sweet precious girl on her first last day of pre-k! Mommy is so proud of you Layla Grace💖View all 10,087 commentsbarbieminaj MY GOD BABY IS SO 😻👌🏽mstinalaws...

beyonceknowles My sweet precious girl on her first last day of pre-k! Mommy is so proud of you Layla Grace💖
View all 10,087 comments
barbieminaj MY GOD BABY IS SO 😻👌🏽
mstinalawson My grand baby😍, we are going to go to the nail salon soon!

"Damnit Beyoncé!" Matthew Stormed Into Beyoncé's Office Slamming The Door Scaring Layla.

"What happened dad?" I Looked At Him Confused As Ever.

"We lost 2 damn artists because of the lack of producing! You can't just sign artists and not help them with marketing, promotion, touring all that shit that's in the 360 deal!" He Was Yelling For No Reason And It Was Pissing Me Off.

"Well if you were actually doing your job then maybe you wouldn't lose artists. As hard as I'm working, I️ should have the boss title huh?"

"Why can't you just do what I️ tell you baby girl? You aren't doing the right thing for the business. Instead of helping us you're hurting us!" Matthew Asked.

"Well I'm working here for my daughter and I️! I'm not working here to please you! All these ratings you're getting is because of me, all these artists you're attracting is because of me! My daughter is the reason I'm still here dad and if you  can't realize that then I'll leave." The Tears Welled Up In Beyoncé's Eyes.