Six.

The Next Morning
10:23 AM

"Hi mommy!" Layla Appeared On The Camera After An Hour Of Calling Leon's Pussy Ass Phone

"Hi baby! Are you having fun with your father? Mommy misses you so much!" My Baby Was Just Everything, Anything She Wanted Ima Make Sure She Gets.

"I️ miss you too mommy, I'm ready to go back home. Daddy's girlfriend is really mean. She doesn't want me being around daddy." She Frowned Making Me Boil Inside.

Solange Then Snatched The Phone Out Of My Hands. "Hi ChaCha's baby, where's your punk ass daddy?"

"Hi ChaCha! Umm he's upstairs with his girlfriend?" Solange Smiled At Layla Calling Her ChaCha.

Then Realized Why She Had Gotten On The Phone. "Can you take it to him please?"

"Ok ChaCha."
Layla Disappeared From The Camera To Carry The Phone To Leon, There Was Some Shuffling Around Before He Actually Appeared On The Phone.

"What's up bitch? Where's the other bitch you claim to be rocking up wit?" Solange Asked But Leon Thought She Was Being Funny.

"Akekeke bitch shut the fuck up. Your small ass dick, just make sure you take care of my niece. That dog of yours can come last."

"Solange why can't you get over that your sister and I️ will never get back together. You always wanna be in somebody business but need to fix yo-"

"Listen peanut boy, my marriage is longer than your damn dick. Please don't make me expose that bitch nor you. I'm pretty sure it's a nigga cause that's what you do now right?" Solange Raised Her Eyebrow Smirking.

Leon Was Getting Mad You Could Tell But Did We Give A Fuck? Nope Not Really.

I️ Grabbed My Phone. "When's the last time Layla ate?" He Counted The Hours On His Fingers.

"Leon are you fucking serious?! My child needs to fucking eat! I don't give a fuck what you do, but my child comes first before anything bitch or nigga.

Nicki Shook Her Head. "Told you she could've came but you thought some guy was gonna give you some good dick."

Bey's Eye Widened At What Nicki Said Making Kelly And Solange Laugh.

"Aight Bey, I'll take her to iHop." Leon Sighed. "Don't fucking lie to me Leon, if you don't feed my child that'll be the last time you ever see her."

"Aight man damn!" He Handed The Phone Back To Layla Who Instantly Changed My Mood.

"Baby daddy's gonna take you to iHop to get some food into your belly. Text me on your iPad ok? Remember no banana pancakes, because you're allergic!"

She Started Giggling. "Mommy I️ knoww! You're messing up with my YouTube videos."

"I'm sorry but I'm going to get uncle Mikey Wikey, to come get you ok? You can play with Maya and Melody rather than be alone."