Seven.

"Alright I️ love you guys

"Alright I️ love you guys." I️ Frowned Hugging The Girls.

They'd Probably Be Coming Back Home In The Next 3 Or 4 Days. My Child Was Way More Important Than A Damn Party.

"The bigger the better Alright? So it his dick is big ride that shit like a horsey." Solange Whispered Into My Ear Causing Me To Giggle.

"Solange it's not even like that but I️ have to go! I'll see y'all later!" Jay Helped Me Up The Stairs Of His Jet.

"Aye aye captain! You better ride that dick not waves!" Solange Shouted Making Jay Laugh.

All I️ Could Do Was Shake My Head, My Sister Did The Absolute Most. Whether It Was In Public Or At Home.

But That Has Been My Best Friend For 24 Years. My First Ever Best Friend, And She Ain't Going Nowhere!

After We Had Got Situated On The Jet, It Was Time For Take Off. Jay Was Sitting On The Couch And He Had Let Me Lay In The Bed.

Which Was Very Surprising Cause If It Was Me, He Could've Been Right In This Bed With Me.

Nothing Too Serious But Just A Little Explicit Content. Jay Was Fine At Some Moments But If You Actually Looked Into It This Nigga Can Be Apart Of The Damn Zoo.

Not Even An Hour Into The Plane Ride, This Shit Had Me Bored. I️ Got Up And Walked Out Sitting On The Same Couch As Him.

"I️ could've been in that bed sleeping. I️ thought you was gonna go to sleep." He Said Tryna Be Funny But It Was In A Disrespectful Tone.

"Well my bad, I️ didn't ask you to sleep in the bed. You just told me to go lay down. So I️ said ok." I️Rolled My Eyes Shaking My Head.

"You need some fucking act right. Who is your fucking buddy?" Was He Really Asking Me That Shit.

"Surely not you."
This Damn Pilot Needed To Speed Up The Plane, I'm Ready To See My Baby More Than Ever.

He Started Laughing. "Grrr! Feisty I️ like that mamacita!"

This Nigga Was Either Gay Or Just Plain Sickening. We Looked At Each Other, And Those Sexual Thoughts Just Floated In My Head.

"Tell me about yourself baby girl." He Flashed Those Pearly Whites Of His Making Me Fucking Wet.

Solange Was Sending Me Pictures, Making Me Ignore Jay. I️ Opened Them Making Me Laugh Immediately.