Eight.

"Do you even know what you're doing? This isn't no lady's job first of all shawty

"Do you even know what you're doing? This isn't no lady's job first of all shawty." Jay Was Tryna Shit Talk Me Like I'm Dumb Or Something.

We Had Been In My Office For The Past 6 Hours Trying To Figure Out What He Wanted To Do With His Building.

But Also Getting To Know Each Other.. It's Been A Month Since He Told Me That He Was Serious About Us.

"Listen to me..listen. I'm not your average woman ok? Keep that in your fucked up mind." I️ Rolled My Eyes Typing In The Information And Showing Him What He Needed To See.

"Damn that was fast and this shit is right. You sure you don't wanna come be my assistant?" He Smirked.

"No I'm fine." We Looked At Each Other Smiling.

My Dad Has Been Stressing Me To Find The Stats Of Knowles Entertainment While He Doesn't Do Anything.

Ever Since That Little Disagreement We Had, This Nigga Cut My Check So Now It's Only 1500 Every 2 Weeks.

No That's Not Bad But When You Making Ends Meet For Yourself And Kid(s) It's Hard.

Leon Doesn't Buy Layla Clothes, Shoes And All That Extra Shit Unless I️ Tell Him Too. It's Not Supposed To Be Like That At All.

"The offer will always be up. I️ need somebody hardworking like you."

"Thanks but I'll be fine." I️ Looked At The Time On My Apple Watch Realizing That Layla Needed To Be Picked Up In The Next Hour.

"I️ have to go pick up my daughter. I'll see you around." Jay Closed His MacBook. "How bout I️ go with you?"

"To meet my daughter? You really think you're going to win me over?" I️ Smirked We Both Stood Up And He Towered Over Me.

"As serious as a dick on hard." He Gave Me A Straight Face Which Made Me Laugh.

"Jay I've been through too much in my past. I️ don't want you meeting my daughter and let's just say. You don't come through with your promise."

"Did you hear anything about me fucking some random bitch? Okay..I️ haven't even been to the club since we left New York about a month ago. I'm serious about you shawty." He Grabbed My Hand Looking Into My Eyes.

"How do I️ know you're not lying?" He Took Off His Chain Putting It Around My Neck.

"Cause I️ never give girls my chain.. this shit is really expensive so take care of my baby..baby." He Smirked.

"Oooo that was smooth." I Pushed Him Back Biting Down On My Lip.

We Walked Out Of My Office Together Going Down To His BMW. He Went To The Driver's Side Then Stopped.