Seventeen.

Blake Had Me Dying Of Laughter

Blake Had Me Dying Of Laughter. We Always Came Together For Our Little Girl Time. Solange, Kelly And Nicki All Went To New Orleans Jus To Have Some Fun.

I'd Join Them Next Time But My Baby Had Just Graduated And Everything She Wanted She Could Get But She Wanted To Go With Her Grandma.

My Mom Had Promised To Take Her Toy Shopping And I'm Pretty Sure The Twins Went Along Also. Those Three Are Inseparable.

But My Love For Them Ran So Deep. No Matter How Mad They Made Me Or How Bad Their Little Asses Were.

"So how's the love life girlie? Are you still with Leon or no?" She Looked At The Lady Doing Her Toes Then At Me.

"Hell no, I️ found somebody new but he fucked up already. Love is just becoming something where people feel as though they genuinely need it."

She Nodded Her Head. "What did this new guy do to mess up?"

Beyoncé Took A Huge Breath Before Telling Blake Every Thing That Happened The Night Of The Incident.

Blake Sighed In The End. "So you let some chick from over 15 years ago come between y'all? Have you even tried talking to him?"

"No, he came to Layla's graduation ceremony that's about it. That really hurt me Blake especially if you told me that you weren't going to hurt me."

"Beyoncé you know men don't show their emotions. Something could have happened to his son that's really a touchy topic for him to talk about." Everyone Has Been Saying The Same Thing Over And Over Again.

"But if I'm your girlfriend, you should be able to talk to me about things like that. I️ would never bash anyone for their past."

"But that's what you're doing babe. What does he mean to you?" I️ Looked Into Her Eyes Almost On The Verge Of Tears.

"I️ love him." She Reached Over Grabbing My Hand Softly Smiling.

"If you love him, talk with him. After we leave this spa place, go to his house and talk with him. Tell him how you feel ok?" I️ Nodded My Head Slightly Smiling.

We Chatted A Bit More Before Paying For Our Nail Sets, We Walked Out Together And Hugged For What Seemed Like Forever.

"Love you girl always will." She Said Making Me Smile. "Love you too Blake."

After That We Went Our Separate Ways, It Was A Dreadful Situation For Me. It's like A Part Of Me Wanted To See Him And The Other Part Was Just Like Forget Him.

If Layla Was Here She Would've Made Me Go. So That Was My Best Bet. The Drive To His House Was About A 30 Minute Drive.

Solange Called Me Thankfully. My Girls Were Having Fun And I️ Miss Them So Damn Much.