Nine.

| Nicki POV |

"Yess make it fun!" Bey Yelled, We Had Been Here For 6 Hours Already Shooting The Video But Also Playing Around

Since I️ Was Apart Of Knowles Entertainment, Watching Bey Evolute From Being Shy To Being The Boss I'm So Proud Of Her.

Matthew Is Always Shit Talking Her Though. He's Made Bey Leave Work Because He Always Got Mad When People Referred Beyoncé To Being The Entrepreneur Of Knowles Entertainment.

I've Told Bey Numerous Times Not To Be An Ass Kisser To Matthew Just Because She Worked For Him.

Father Or Not You Gon Respect Me. She's Been Too Damn Nice But She's Going To Reach Her Breaking Point REAL SOON.

Matthew Will So Shock That He'll Do Anything Just To Keep Her From Going Anywhere.

"Alright let's wrap this up! We got the final shots! Good work everybody!"

Jay And I️ Were Going To This Local Club Tonight Just To Hang Out With The Crew, Of Course We Told Bey To Come But She Said Her Mother Priorities Always Came First Before Anything.

Blah Blah Blah, She Needs A Break; My God Baby Layla Is The Best Little Individual Ever But She Runs Bey Crazy. It's All Love Though.

After Leaving The Set, Bey Was Saying How She Wanted To Go Eat So Of Course That'll Be My Treat Since She Had Been Up At 4 This Morning Getting Everything Together.

Her Food Choice For Today Was Seafood , Solange Of Course Was Joining Us. These Bitches Never Get Sick And Tired Of This Nasty Ass Seafood Restaurant, Don't Get Me Wrong I Love Seafood But You Gotta Know How To Season That Shit.

"Nicki you are the bestest friend ever! I love you so much." She Bit Into One Of The Sausages Moaning While Chewing.

"I hope you moan like that wit Jay cause you definitely didn't do it with Leon." Bey Killed Me When She Would Talk About Her Sexual Life With Leon.

My Good Sis Had To Fake Orgasms For A Whole Damn 3 Years. If It Was Me, After I Had Came That Nigga Had To Bounce.

Sorry Not Sorry But I Can't Fake Anything At All.

"You know she's gonna moan out loud. Instead of saying daddy she gon be like mm! You ugly ass nigga, oo camel. Ima ride that big dick!" Solange Fake Moaned Causing People In The Restaurant To Look At Us.

"Solo chill!" Bey Giggled Covering Her Mouth While Shaking Her Head.

Solange Looked At The People Flipping Them Off. "Get mad at your daddy for cumming inside your mama fucking peanut ass head."

"No chill whatsoever come on Solange we're in a public area." I Cackled Really Loud Making Solange Jump.

"Bitch what the fuck, you sound like  a fucking billy goat." Bey Just Laughed Her Ass Off. "And what the fuck this eiraffe laughing at?"