Three.

"Yes baby you'll see your daddy as soon as we can get to this event I️ promise!" You Could Never Tell This Little Girl Anything.

I Had Decided To Take Her And My Twin Nieces Maya And Melody Out To Disney On Ice But It Was Supposed To Be A Surprise Mainly To Layla Because She's Been So Cordial With Her Classmates. Also A Big Help Around The Office And Home.

If You Know Layla, You'll Know That She's The Laziest But Also Most Spoiled 5 Year Old Ever. If I Say No, Leon Will Say Yes And Then It's Vice Versa. She's Into Princess Shit So Of Course I Have To Get Her Nails And Toes Done, Buy Her Little Tutus And Sparkly Shoes.

Don't Get Me Wrong I Love Having A Daughter But Sometimes I Just Wanna Throw Her Little Ass Away.

"Girls grab your bags and so I can put it in the car. Then take y'all picture real quick. Layla already got her picture taken, we just have to take two pictures for your dad and then we can go see Disneyyy!" They Started Screaming Like I Expected Them To Do.

"Wait auntie so..so that means once we leave Disney, we have to go back home and get some sleep so that we won't be tired for school?" Maya Asked.

She Was Always The One To Be Extra, Just Like Her Damn Father Michael. They Were Too Smart And Things Just Has To Come Out Perfect For Them.

"Yes baby that's right." I Smiled Looking At My Mom Who Came Out With All Types Of Shit In Her Hair Making The Girls Laugh.

"Grandma! You look really really funny!" They Covered Their Little Mouths Giggling.

"Funny my ass! Beyoncé and Solange did you know they tried to kill me this morning? Julez thought it was funny to record

"Funny my ass! Beyoncé and Solange did you know they tried to kill me this morning? Julez thought it was funny to record." She Always Had To Do The Most When Telling A Story.

"What happened mom?" I Walked Out Of Her House Going To Carry The Girl's Bags To My Car And Then Quickly Went Back Into The House.

"How the hell am I supposed to tell you when you just walked outside? Damn I swear my kids act so damn dumb."

"You could've talked to the wall, you do it any other time. Anyways where is Mr.Knowles?" I Sat Down In The Chair Looking At Her Start Searching For Dust.

"Mr.Small Dick Tentacles is what you mean Bey." Solange Corrected Me.

"Mommy it's auntie and Titan!" Said Layla Who Started Jumping For Joy.

2 Minutes Later And Kelly Was Walking Inside With My Baby Titan.

"Hi baby!" He Just Looked At Me Like "Why Is This Bitch Bothering Me."

"You aren't going to tell auntie BB and Solo, grandma and your cousins hi?" 

"Hii." Said Titan With A Little Raspiness In His Voice.

" Said Titan With A Little Raspiness In His Voice