Twelve.

Today Has Been Going Great

Today Has Been Going Great. My Mom Has Been Blowing Up My Phone Nonstop But I'm Not Going To Talk To Her Because Knowing That Matthew Will Be Right There Is What's Really Getting To Me.

Nicki Had Took Layla Out Of School Because She Wanted To Get Some Clothes For Her And Help Plan A Little Graduation Party.

My Baby Will Be Going To The 1st Grade, She's Excited But For Mommy I'm Not Too Happy. I️ Remember When She Was Just A Little Baby.

Now Ima Have To Pop Out Some More But I️ Don't Feel Like Going Through That Labor Process Again.

My Phone Had Vibrated I'm Surprised That Jay Even Texted Me. He Got Mad Cause I️Had Insisted On Me Going To Confront Leon By Myself.

He Claims That He Doesn't Want Me Fighting My Battles Alone But I'm Good Either Way.

He Won't Let Me Do Anything! This Man Purchased Me These Christian Loubitons. It Was Actually Supposed To Be A Christmas Gift To Myself But He Insisted On Getting It. I Told Him Over And Over No Until He Surprised Me At Home With Them.

Jay Is Everything And To Say He Never Experienced Love, He's Surely Showing Me Otherwise.

"Bey that track is hot! How did you come up with a beat and lyrics like that?" DRAM Asked After Replaying The Track.

"You just come up with a hot track!" We All Laughed, I Sipped On The Coffee I Bought For All Of Us.

The Door Slung Open And In Walked Solange. "What's up drum? How you doing sweetie?"

Solange Was Either A Little Tipsy Or This Bitch Was Drunk. Knowing My Sister She Was Probably Both It's No Telling Wit Her.

"It's DRAM." He Corrected Her Smiling Giving Her A Hug Despite The Wrong Name Calling.

"What's up Giraffé? You alright boo?" She Slid Me A Little White Slip And Winked.

I️ Looked At Her Confused Opening The Paper. It Was A 10,000 Dollar Check From Solange.