Twenty One.

"Thank you for allowing me to take her to school Bey." Leon Looked Into My Eyes Making Me Softly Smile.

Things With Leon Were Always Rocky. Sometimes We'd Be Good And Other Times We Just Couldn't Get Along.

After That Shit He Did, It Was No Turning Back. Yes I️ Love And I'll Always Love Him But It Won't Be The Same.

Layla Smiled At Me. "You look so nice baby tuck your shirt in though."

"Thank you mommy! Can we go get ice cream today since you missed out on it for a week?"

Layla Was Always The One To Mark Your Damn Words. No I️ Didn't Hate Promising Her Things But It Just Makes Me Wonder Does She Ever Forget?

"Yes baby, I️ have to do some running around while you're in school but we can get you some." Said Beyoncé While Fixing Layla's Shirt Before Pecking Her Lips.

She Huffed. "Ok mommy."

We Left Out After Layla Took Some More Cute Pictures, Leon Got In His Charger And Went To Get Layla Some Breakfast.

Meanwhile I️ Had To Go To Jay's Place And Surprise Him With Homemade Breakfast. My Baby Was Kind Of Going Through It Today Since His Baby Boy Would've Been 9 Today.

While Driving To His House, Solange Called Me. "Yes my precious baby sister?"

"Well hey my long neck big sister. How are you doing this morning?" Kelly's Lil Bitch Ass Started Laughing.

They Was Tryna 3way Like How We Used To Do But What If I️ Was Having A 2way With Jay? And We Not Talking About The Phone Call.

"Y'all some hoes but I'm doing good. How are y'all doing? I miss y'all." I Sighed Thinking About Them.

"We miss you too! You wanna go out tonight with us then? You know pop a little ass? You can bring Jay, cause Kelly is bringing Tim short ass and I'm bringing Alan's old ass even though he might fall asleep."

All I️ Could Do Was Laugh At My Sister's Crazy Ass. What Was My Mom Thinking? What Was Alan Thinking?

Thoughts Ran Through My Mind As To Why God Blessed Me With A Sister Like Solange.

"I'll probably spend the whole day with Jay, my baby isn't too happy right now." I Frowned Thinking About What Could Possibly Be Going Through His Head Right Now.

"Aww poor tink tink. Well I️ wish you the best of luck on keeping your legs closed. You're such a fucking bunny rabbit mixed with a giraffe."

"So then call her a Giraffebit!" Kelly Shouted In The Background Making Solange Snicker.

"Did y'all call to be annoying or y'all wanted to actually talk? At least my man can lay good pipe unlike both of y'all husbands. After the first stroke they laying in a damn casket."