Fourteen.

We Were In New York City, My Nephew Julez Decided He Wanted To Stroll Along While Layla Stayed With Her Glama And Cousins

"Uh uh you can't cheat me out like that Uncle Jay!" Julez Played 2k19 With Jay.

These Two Bonded Instantly, Julez Even Insisted On Calling Jay Uncle. He Never Called Leon That He Just Called Him Lee.

"Can y'all stop playing this stupid game so we can leave?" They Completely Ignored Me.

"Alright y'all just starve y-"

"Starve!? Uncle Jay come on auntie Bey ain't tryna feed us." He Jumped Up Off Of That Game Real Fast.

"Don't be scared of your auntie, she ain't about that life. You ain't gotta worry bout a thing as long as I'm around."

"Worry bout my damn foot going up your damn ass. Don't test my gangsta Jay."

She Gave Him That Look That He Knew All Too Well:

 Julez Was Just Laughing His Ass Off Cause Bey Never Was The Type To Play With

Julez Was Just Laughing His Ass Off Cause Bey Never Was The Type To Play With. Even At 11 Years Old His Aunt Would Still Punish Him.

Now His Mom Was Another Level Of Punishment. Solange Would Beat Julez Right After He Got Out The Shower, Even In School.

That's Just How She Was Raised. Matthew Sometimes Disciplined The Girls But It Was Mainly Tina.

Matthew Had Michael To Discipline, And We Aren't Talking About Ass Whooping Wit Belts. He Used The End Of The Belt To Beat Him.

"Oh auntie did my shoes come in yet that you ordered? I've been waiting forever!!" He Groaned Like Some Damn Grown Man.

"They probably delivered today. Last time I️ checked they had it shipping out. Don't worry baby you'll be straight."

She'll Always Make Sure Her Family Was Straight Before Anything. Even If It Was Her Last, Nothing Mattered More Than Seeing Smiles. "Ok thanks auntie. Love you!!"