Sixteen.

Solange Held Into Beyoncé As Beyoncé Cried In Her Arms. Solange Felt So Bas Because Her Sister Never Cried Over Anybody.

Beyoncé Wasn't Even The Type Of Person To Even Cry But Her Heart Was Really Big And People Always Seemed To Stomp Over It.

"Bey come on baby, talk to him. His son could've died..he could've gave him up for adoption. That bitch ain't shit for doing that though when I️ see her ima beat the fuck outta her." Solange Said Making Bey Laugh A Little.

"But if that happened with his son don't you think he should've told me from the start? We've been dating for a few months now." Solange Shook Her Head.

"Beyoncé you not getting it. The death or giving away of his son probably took a huge toll on his life. You don't know what anybody goes through. Are y'all with each other everyday? No, so you don't know what he's going through."

Beyoncé Sighed Nodding Her Head. Tomorrow Was Layla's Graduation And Beyoncé Had Been Ripping The Streets Since Last Week Trying To Get Everything Right For Her Baby Girl.

On Top Of That She Missed Shawn, Leon Was Posting Things On Twitter Targeting Her As A Mother But Also As An Ex.

All Because She Doesn't Want Layla Spending The Night At His House, Leon So Pissed , He Started Calling Bey A Bitch All Down To Blowing Up Her Phone.

Layla Had Came Downstairs After Taking Her Nap Looking At Her Mom Confused As To Why She Was Crying.

"Mommy are you okay? Do you want my special Layla hug?" Bey Looked At Her Smiling Lightly While Nodding Her Head.

Layla Hugged Her Mom Giving Her The Biggest Hug Ever. They Held Onto Each Other For 2 Minutes Before Layla Pulled Back.

"Mommy I'm only 5, you gonna squeeze me to death. I️ wanna live my life." Bey And Solange Laughed Together.

"I'm happy you living your life auntie's girl, but I'm bouta end somebody's if they keep playing wit your mom." Solange Was Referring To Leon.

"Solange you are a mess." Bey Giggled Wiping Her Eyes.

4 Hours Flew By Fast And Solange Had Left To Go Home With Her Own Family.

Beyoncé Was Sitting Up Doing Layla's Hair For The Big Day Tomorrow.

They Both Loved Moments Like This Because Bonding Time Meant A Lot. Especially To Beyoncé Growing Up She Didn't Have That Type Of Bond With Her Mother.

Tina Was So Onto Matthew And Making Him Happy, She Didn't Give The Attention Her Kids Needed.

"Mommy is Jay Jay still coming to my graduation? He doesn't come around anymore." Layla Frowned Making Beyoncé Instantly Feel Bad.

"Well baby I️ don't know, Jay Jay and mommy aren't really on talking terms right now."

"So then talk with him mommy. You always make me feel better."

"It's not that easy princess." I Sighed Adding The Beads On The End Of Layla's Braid.

Layla Used My Phone To Call Jay  Not Even 5 Seconds Into The Phone Dialing He Answered.

I Grabbed The Phone Putting Him On Speaker Just So To Hear What He's Saying.

"Beyoncé come on, stop with the childish games alright? You blocked me on everything not even caring to let me expla-