Four.

Shawn POV
Penthouse Mode
5:17 PM

"Cause I️ don't think there is as much talent that I️ can pick, in Washington. If I️ go to Los Angeles there will be like thousands maybe even millions to choose from."

Ty, Emory, Juan And I All Sat Down In The Living Room Of My Penthouse Going Over Some Important Shit For This Building We're Supposed To Be Opening Up.

"Washington is more expensive to me though. Like nigga think about it. You have more Caucasians living there rather than a mixed diversity. The White House is located there, you'll definitely get some business too."

"Yea but everybody goes to California to chase their dreams. Well let me go there and help people with their dreams. Washington is the state where there's no income tax. Yes it's a great state to maintain your wealth but if you don't have any money that it's a greater chance that whatever change you have will go to the government." I Said To Them.

We Were Drinking Beer And Just Kicking It. This Is What My Life Was Really Like. Either Working, Hanging With The Boys Or Fucking Random Girls.

Don't Worry I've Always Strapped It Up With Any Girl That Has Even Tried To Get Wit Me.

Kids Are Genuinely A Blessings But Right Now That Blessing Just Doesn't Need To Come In My Life Right Now.

Especially Since I'm Not In A Serious Relationship Nor Am I️ Planning To Be Anytime Soon.

These Girls Ain't Shit All They Lusting After Is My Money. If You Ain't Tryna Chase This Paper Wit Me I️ Don't Wanna Deal Wit You.

My Mrs.Right Is Somewhere But We Both Ain't Looking For Each Other Right Now Lol😂.

"So Jay, can we just finalize and say that the office will be in Washington? I'm tired of you playing around." Juan Said.'

"If y'all can find me a Building that's big enough for ROC Nation Entertainment, then we'll be fine. But if y'all can find one, Washington is out the picture."

"How much you wanna bet on it homie?" Ty Looked At Me Laughing. "Your fucking height that's what I'm betting."

"Nigga how am I️ finna grow? I'm gonna be short all my damn life. All your damn hoes were taller than me, I️ have a feeling your real chick, will probably be on the same height as me." We All Busted Out Laughing.

Ty Was The Shortest Out Of The Clan But This Nigga Could Snatch Up Any Girl He Wanted. Short Or Tall They Ain't Give A Fuck Neither Did He.

"Aye Hov, you cant even be tripping tho. Cause your lil big lipped ass just wanna fuck.. the only way you can get through is if you lie to them." Em Said Making The Boys Agree Wit Him Like That Shit Was Cool.

My Boys Was All I️ Ever Needed Along Wit My Cash😈😈

| Beyoncé POV |
12:04 AM

| Beyoncé POV |12:04 AM