Thirteen.

"Yes girl! Sometimes I️ just wanna risk it all but I'm trying to be like Michelle except the losing virginity part." Solange Had Called Me After I️ Left The Studio.

"That bitch better throw it back. Jesus won't be able to save her ass when she flying through the damn window." This Bitch Had Me Dying.

Layla Wanted To Spend The Day With Jay Since He Offered To Take Her To Get Some Toys And Her Nails Done.

We Usually Had Date Night Every Other Weekend Sometimes We'd Take Layla. Tonight Was That Night And We Decided To Go To This Frozen Musical.

Just So Baby Girl Wouldn't Be Bored. That Doesn't Mean The Adults Need To Be Bored Also.

I️ Love How Jay Just Accepts Me For Who I️ Am Especially Since Layla Is I️n The Picture.

My Happily Ever After Didn't Seem So Happily With Leon. I'm Glad To Finally Let Go Of That Hurt.

Always Let Go Of The Hurt But Don't Forget What It Taught You. Something That It Taught Me..

Was To Not Waste Your Time Giving People Second Chances, When There Is Someone Waiting For Their First Chance.

"BITCH! I️ know you motherfucking hear me?!" Beyoncé Jumped As Solange Snapped Her Out Of Day Dreaming.

"Girl what? I'm pulling into their driveway now? You want me to get what from here?"!

"This bitch got some big ass ears and she still can't hear. Are you dumb dumb or you slow slow?"
Beyoncé Pulled Into Her Parents Neighborhood But Had To Pull Over After Hearing The Sirens Of The Firetruck.

"God whomever it is please let them be alright." She Silently Prayed. "Let them be alright so they can suck on my nuts."

"Solange baby girl just be quiet. Hell is a place for people like you not me.. oh my god." I️ Mumbled Pulling Up To My Parents House Seeing The Smoke In The Air And Firefighters Rushing Inside. (pictured at the beginning)

"Solange call Mikey and tell him to get here now! The house is on fire!" I️ Panicked Hanging Up And Getting Out Of The Car.

The Back Of The House Which Looked Like The Kitchen Was Smoking, I️ Pushed Past Everyone Rushing Inside.

"SO YOU'VE HAD AN AFFAIR FOR 7 YEARS!? 7 YEARS MATTHEW!?" My Dad Was Backing Away From My Mom Who Held A Gun In Her Hand.

"Tina sweetheart but the gun down." He Nervously Chuckled.

"If ima die in this fire you gon die too. Shit you already was burning. Burning for sleeping wit the choir director! You had her smiling in my face this whole time!" The Gun Clicked Letting Us Both Know The Lock Was Off.

"Mom stop! Please stop! Killing him wouldn't make a difference it really wouldn't."

"Beyoncé! Oh my God baby! Don't keep your eyes off this gun! I️ could've shot you right in your damn eye Matthew!"

"I️ need ma damn eye Tina!" Dad Was So Scared You Could See The Sweat From His Back.

"But you don't need your penis. Which one? I'll chop that shit off! Have you looking like that bitch!" The Closer I️ Moved Towards My Mom The More I️Felt Luke She Would Shoot At Me.

This Can't Be Good, What's Done In The Dark Comes To The Light..Let's Just Pray My Dad Sees The Light But Not Too Much.

| Michael POV |