Twenty-Two.

"Whatchu want daddy to give you?" Jay Smirked Looking Down At His Sexy Girlfriend

"I'm tooting my ass up on it right now. That just shows you I'm getting fat." I️ Frowned.

"Not weight fat but PHAT in all the right places." He Kissed On My Neck.

We Had Went Out On A "Family" Trip.  Jay Has Been Working My Damn Nerves Already. Layla Was Getting There But She's So Damn Cute I Can't Be Mad At My Baby.

"Jay I'm fat.. I️ don't care what you say." He Looked At Me And Sighed.

"Papa Jay it's not working right on my iPad?" Jay Looked At Layla Then Me Before Pecking My Lips.

He Went To Help Her But I️ Needed To Sit Down Because A Huge Wave Of Nausea Came Over Me.

Maybe It Was This Little Boat Ride Mixed With A Little Of Mimosa. Whatever Made My Stomach Upset Surely Came Back Up Into The Water.

"Oh shit!" Jay Hopped Up Quickly Seeing Beyoncé Throwing Up. "You good baby?"

She Nodded And Gagged At The Taste Of Vomit In Her Mouth.. It Only Made Her Sicker.

Jay Groaned At The Smell Of Her Vomit. All He Could Do Was Comfort Her By Patting Her Back.

Layla Stood In The Back Concerned About Her Mommy.

"Layla can you please bring me a water bottle for mommy?" Asked Jay.

She Ran To Get Water Out Of The Mini Fridge Bringing It Back.

Bey Had Been Feeling This Way For About A Week Now But She Didn't Throw Up. All She Did Was Sleep.

"Jay jay is mommy ok?" She Started Crying Which Worried Beyoncé Because Her Baby Was Crying.

"Mommy's alright, the boat ride just made her a little sick." Jay At Least Tried To Explain But Layla Wasn't Hearing It.

"The boat ride made mommy sick? No I️ think mommy has a sickness." She Placed Her Hand On Her Hip.

Jay Laughed And Questioned Layla. "And what may that sickness be?"

"The... pregnant." Beyoncé And Jay Both Laughed Because A 5 Year Old Was Saying Beyoncé Was Pregnant.

"I'm nowhere near pregnant baby. I️ just had motion sickness that's all." I Smiled Weakly.

"You really think a 5 year old like me is supposed to believe that?"

"Layla mommy's covered." I️ Said Which Made Her Laugh Who Knows What.

"You're not covered mommy. There's s baby that gonna come out of your bum bum." She Giggled Harder Which Made Jay Start Laughing As Well.

"You need help little girl." Said Beyonce As She Sat Down Still Feeling Nauseous.

"Mommy you need help. Auntie Solo said we all have first class tickets to hell. I️ don't wanna go to hell."