Eighteen.

3 Months Has Passed And I'm Loving Beyoncé More Than Ever.

Baby Girl Decided She Wanted To Go To Germany And Get A Yacht. It's So Boring To Me, Maybe Cause I've Been Here So Many Times.

We Had Just Ate Lunch And Had Docked The Yacht, To Go Around Berlin Sightseeing.

Now It Was Time For Dinner, Bey Always Took The Longest To Get Ready. One Of The Main Reasons Is That She's Having A Damn Mini Concert Or Talking To Her Best Friends.

"Baby how does this look?" She Came Out And Started Posing Like She Was Born Camera Ready.

"Why you lookin at me like that babe?" Bey Giggled Looking Down At Her Jumper To See What Was Wrong With It

"Cause you so damn sexy that's why I'm looking at you like that."

"Well I️ have to look sexy for my birthday." She Stuck Out Her Tongue And Started Twerking.

"Your birthday is next week hun." I️Looked At Her And Smirked. "Bitch shut the fuck up."

She Walked Off Making Me Laugh. Bey Always Had A Moment When She Was Happy And Then The Next Moment She'll Hate You.

"My bad...my bad baby." I️ Licked My Lips Shaking My Head.

"Jayyy stop, come take my picture before I️ come take your dick." She Mumbled The Last Part But I️Heard Her Clearly.

"You need to go to this damn German church. God don't like ugly."

"Well he surely liked your ugly ass to create you, now what jigga?" She Covered Her Mouth Giggling.

I️ Looked At Her Very Shockingly, She Laughed Her Ass Off While Walking To Me.

Of Course Bey's Crazy Ass Grabbed Jay's Face And Kissed Him Passionately, The Kiss Deepened As Jay Wrapped His Arm Around Her Waist Pulling Bey Closer.

She Slipped Her Tongue Into His Mouth Which Led To An Intense Make Out Session.

Jay Picked Her Up, And Carried Her Down To The Bedroom Which They Shared. Things Were Very Tempting For Them But Of Course Jay Made Sure To Keep His Composure.

"Damn bae." I Muffled A Bit While Bey Sucked On My Bottom Lip.

"Hmm daddy?" She Grinded Against Me Making Sure That Her Shit Was Directly On My Dick.

I️ Groaned This Girl Was Making It Hard For A Nigga, All I'm Tryna Prove Is That Sex Isn't Something That's Required In Our Relationship.