Ten.

"I️ know and it's not supposed to be like that

"I️ know and it's not supposed to be like that. I mean he's dating someone so why can't I️?" Said Beyoncé To Michael.

They Had Been Out Shopping Since 9 This Morning. Since Mother's Day Was Coming Up, Michael Wanted Beyoncé To Know How He Greatly Appreciated Her Cause Nobody Else Was Going To Show It.

"He's just jealous because you have someone that's better. Well trying to better but I believe in this guy. When are we going to meet him? I don't wanna have to murder nobody over you man." Michael Said To His Baby Sister.

"Soon I'm supposed to be going out with him later on tonight. He claims he has a surprise for me." She Wiggled Her Eyebrows Smirking.

"Y'all already had sex?" Wondered Michael Because His Sister Was A Freak, From Things That Happened Before At Their Parent's House To Public Places.

"No hell no, we've only known each other for 2 months. I will never give up that easily it's just a no."

Michael Threw His Hands Up In Defense. After About 30 More Minutes Of Shopping The Pair Was Finally Leaving. "Aight baby sis."

They Did Their Little Handshake Hugging In The End. Beyoncé Got In Her Car After Throwing The Designer Bags In The Trunk. Matthew Wanted Her To Come Into The Office For A Few So That They Could Talk.

Solange Soon Called Beyoncé To Check On Her. "What's up bitch? Your fucking long ass neck escaped the damn zoo and just forgot about us huh?"

I Busted Out Laughing Then Kelly Came Out Of Nowhere Laughing In The Background. These Bitches Never Included Me In Their Little Girly Functions Only When They Wanted Too.

"Umm why are y'all together without me?" I Asked Turning At The Light Driving To Knowles Entertainment.

"Umm because you'd rather get dick inserted in you rather than hanging out your sisters so don't try that shit Shalissa." You Could Tell Solange Was Rolling Her Eyes But Nobody Cared.

"Bitch I wasn't getting dick, I was actually hanging out with Mikey because he decided to treat me to some Mother's Day shopping. Get ya facts right boo!"

"Nah boo! Get ya fucking neck right that shit is called the Eiffel Neck. Plus why is he taking you shopping instead of me bitch ass nigga bye."

Growing Up Solange Was Always Picking On Michael For Obvious Reasons So It Didn't Really Make A Difference Now.

"Bye Solange I have to go into the office real quick." I Don't Know Why She Started Laughing But Ok.

"You still work for Squidward? Damn I could've sworn his ass suffocated. Next try is spraying his raid.. bitch ass roach." Solange Hung Up On Bey.

Matthew Was Waiting For Beyoncé For What Seemed Like Forever. The News He Was Getting Ready To Tell Beyoncé Could Be Good News For Her But Also Bad News.