Five.

Beyoncé POV
Queens, NYC
7:17 PM

"Ahh New York is the place to be girl." My Girls And I Were Here For The Launch Of Nicki's Makeup Line In New York.

"You right but I still can't believe what you told us about Leon. Girl if I see him I'll step on his ass and his little ass shrimp. Keep fucking playing."

We Weren't Going To Come At First But Solange Insisted On It Cause She Said We Needed A Break From Washington Especially Me Dealing With My Dad's Bullshit.

After What Happened With Leon, He Hasn't Spoken To Me Since And It's Been A Few Weeks. Layla Wanted To Hang With Her Daddy While Mommy Went To Find Her Good Dick.

Normally I Wouldn't Let Leon In So Easily Like That But I Hadn't Had Dick In Over 2 Years And It Was Just My Hormones Taking Over Me.

Next Time I Have Sex It'll Be With Someone With Good Dick Game And That I Know For Sure Is Staying In The Picture. Of Course Kids Will Forever Be In My Category But I Just Don't Want Anymore With HIM.

After Him Cheating, And Gettin That Pregnancy Scare With His Supposedly Best Friend. I Was Done, Well At Least That's What I Thought But Then Chances Were Given And Then Those Chances Were Blown.

"Bey would you stop fucking fingering yourself and get out the bathroom. Cause I do have to take a shit!" Solange Was The Fucking Loudest Out Of The Bunch And I Don't Even Know How That's Possible Since She's The Youngest.

"Solange would you please tone down? You are so damn loud."

"Beyoncé would you please get the stick outta your ass? Your fingers are too damn long for you to say you can't pull that stick out." She Was Sipping On Gin And Juice, Well A Little Too Much Of It.

I Did The Last Finishing Touches On My Hair And Makeup Letting Cranky Drunk Ass Solange Go Into The Bathroom. Her Lil Bitch Ass Must've Shit Out All Of Her Liquor Because She Wasn't Finished Till About 30 Minutes Later

"Damn my ass feels like somebody done put a bomb in that shit and it just exploded." She Busted Out And Said Making Us All Laugh.

"Alright girls the show is about to start in the next 30 to 40 minutes. We still have to take pictures and shit so lets go."

"Why can't we just take pictures here in this hotel? This shit is nice as fuck. I gotta let my sugardaddy know I'm spending his money right." Solange Stuck Out Her Tongue And Started Twerking.

"We can leave her ass up here Bey, lets go take our pictures." Kelly Giggled, Both Of Us Made Sure We Had The Room Keys Before Going Down To The Lobby.

Kelly Took Picture First Cause You Know Queens Go First And I'm Pretty Sure My Hair Wouldn't Last Like How I Want It To Tonight SO It's Best To Just Take It Now.

"Yes Biraffe, you better stunt on these bitches!" One Of Our Bodyguards Walked Solange To Us.