The One With The Massage

KARENINA'S POV

I changed into my night gown and laid down on the bed that Jessica was currently sitting on. She was facing the wall away from me so I ignored her as it got increasingly difficult. Thankfully, the King walked in to speak authoritatively.

"Have either of you seen the Prince? He has been gone a few hours and nobody knows where." As if on cue he walked in, covered in blood stained clothes.

"Where the hell were you?!" His father exclaimed. "Grounded! Gr-ound-ed! Not allowed to leave!" He yelled. Noah looked like he was about to explode, but his guard placed his hand on his shoulder, to hold him back.

"Well father, I apologise so much for being fucking kidnapped while I should have been grounded! I will say that it won't happen again, but maybe those three men that I killed, maybe they aren't the only ones that happen to hate us for some reason!"

"Kidnapped? Killed them?" The King slapping the wall and storming out of the room. I looked at the bloody Prince and jumped up but he seemed to be his last concern. He grabbed me by my wrist, pulling me towards him to whisper in my ear.

"I don't care what is going on between you two. You better take care of that girl now." His authority was shown in his voice and it was as if he had gained gallons of confidence while gone. I was slightly confused until he gestured towards Jessica. Her small, shaking body looked terrified and shaken, making my heart break. What?! No! I am only taking care of her because the prince said I had to! Duh! I slowly walked over to her and she jumped as my gentlest hand rested on her shoulder.

"Jessica, angel, what's the matter?" The Prince's guard pulled him out of the room and quietly closed the door.

"H-He was ki-kidnapped! B-bloody! A-and the K-King got a-angry a-and-" I silenced her and gently played with the soft hair that was flowing down her back.

"Angel, everyone is okay. You are especially okay. I wouldn't ever let anyone hurt you. Now, you are my angel. Does my angel understand me?" Her mouth dropped open and her head nodded slowly.

"Good girl. I want you to stay relaxed for me, beautiful. I'm going to take your dress off, but just so I can see you. I won't hurt you. Okay?" She nodded again as I slipped the brown dress over her nimble frame. She is so pale and shaky.

"Lay down on your tummy, angel. I will be right back. I need to get something." She nodded and I gently kissed her cheek. I can't keep forcing myself to hate someone so perfect. That is evil to both me and her. I walked out to see the prince with his ear pressed against the door. He jumped when I opened it.

"I need a lotion and cleanup kit please." He looked confused but walked to a bathroom to get me one. I smiled, nodding, and walked back into the room, closing the door.

"I'm back, angel. Stay relaxed." I put lotion into my hand and rubbed her lower back slowly. I slipped around her sides every once in a while, feeling her cute little tummy. Once I got to her bra strap, I gently unclipped it, making her jump.

"I'm not going to mess with anything except your back. Calm down. You are okay." I got more lotion, continuing up her smooth skin. Once I got to the top, I worked myself back down to her panties, starting back up. This continued a few more times until I heard her soft, sweet snores.

"Such a good little girl." I whispered in between soft kisses on her back. I locked the door on my way out, hoping to get her something for when she wakes up. I want her calm. I want her to trust me. I went to the large kitchen, where I saw a couple maids scurrying around. One came to me, seeming slightly stressed.

"May I help you, your highness?" She politely asked.

"Yes please. May I get a chilled fruits tray?" She nodded calmly and got a tray from a giant ice box.

"Thank you, ma'am." Her smile seemed to brighten.

"No, no, thank you your highness." She hurried back to work and I brought the fruit tray up to the room that we were occupying. When I returned she was still snoozing softly. It was so sweet. She is so small and fragile. I played, carefully with her hair. It's so beautiful. While she slept, I put a tight French braid down her back, making her look mature and polite. I eventually leaned back beside her and read a book that I found in a night table.