The One Where Jessica Tells Karenina

Karenina's POV

I sat on the edge of the bed gently stroking my baby. First, her hair, then her arms, her chest, her stomach. I placed a gentle kiss on her stomach and I felt her small hands reaching for me. I put her hands in mind, kissing them.

"Why did you leave me?" Her small broken voice made me want to cry.

"I'm sorry, baby." She shook her head.

"No, not sorry, why?"

"I freaked out, Princess. I'm really sorry. I will never leave you again. I am here for you, always." She began to cry and pulled me to her.

"What made you freak out? I need you." I nodded.

"I was just overthinking the baby thing. I'm here now." She pulled me so I was laying beside her and she put her head on my chest.

"I didn't like it. It didn't feel good. I tried to think of you. I cried." She got quieter the longer she spoke until I could barely make out her words. I ran my hand down her hair, petting her.

"I know, angel." She shook her head.

"No, you don't. He wasn't careful." I pulled her up so I could look into her eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Noah was right, he is a big man, he could have hurt her.

"What do you mean, Jessica? What happened? It's just me, babygirl."

"He wanted to get it over with, but it didn't fit easily. He made it fit without using his fingers or spit or anything. It hurt, bad. It bled after." My mouth hung open. That son of a bitch.

"Baby, let me see, Princess." She shook as I pulled her nightgown up and panties off. She flinched when I gently touched her. She had been actually ripped, not stretched. There was scabbed, fragile skin around her sweet hole. I pulled the dress back down.

"Don't bother with the panties right now, love." I pulled her back into my lap.

"Don't leave me with him. Please."

"I won't, baby, ever. I'm sorry." She wrapped her small arms around me. She was so fragile. I hadn't used but one finger on her before and she was so tight. I can't imagine a dick going there without anything.

"Honey, I need to talk to Noah about this." She shook her head.

"No, he can't know."

"Baby, he needs to. He needs to know who he is marrying." She cried.

"But John didn't mean to! He didn't know what he was doing!" She cried and her voice cracked.

"Baby, he tore your little kitty. It was bleeding, and you were probably yelling, right?" She nodded. "Then he knew that he was hurting you, and I can't let that happen. I won't let anyone get away with hurting my babygirl." She sniffled, nodding.

"It will be okay, angel. I will take care of you, I promise. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you." I rocked her while she cried. About twenty minutes later, Noah came in the room.

"Where is John?" I asked.

"Sleeping in our room, why?" Jessica squeezed me.

"Close the door. We need to talk. Now." He furrowed his eyebrows, closing the door.

"What's up? Is everything okay?" He asked and I pulled Jessica to a sitting position.

"Can you tell him, baby?" She shrugged.

"Will you try?" I asked and she nodded.

"J-John w-wasn't careful."

"Fuck. With what? What did he do?" Noah was worried too and sat on the bed with us.

"Honey, where are those blankets?" I asked and she pointed to the closet. Noah got up and got them, tossing them to me. When I unrolled the ball of fabric you could see the blood all over the blanket. You could tell he was going in and out while she bled, causing splatters.

"Holy shit. It's that from the night of the ball?" Jessica nodded and pulled herself as close to me as possible, crying in my chest. I kissed her head over and over.

"It's okay, Princess." I whispered and Noah rubbed her leg, gently to calm her

"I will talk to him." Noah spoke calmly although I could tell it was only for Jessica's sake.

"Are you two okay?" He asked, still rubbing her leg. We both nodded and I kissed her head.

"Well we need to write those letters to our parents whenever you get a chance." I nodded.

"Okay. We can write them here. There is paper in the cabinet." Noah walked to the cabinet getting paper and ink. We had begun to write when John came in. Jessica climbed in my lap and Noah stood up, walking to his boyfriend.

"We need to talk." He mumbled and John nodded, looking confused. Noah pointed at the blanket and I held it up. John shrugged.

"So what? I guess I popped her cherry." Anger bubbled in me again but my crying girl helped to dormant it.

"No, I did that." I informed him and he pressed his lips.

"Then what's that from?" He asked.

"You fucking tore her! It is scabbed! I know she made it obvious you were hiring her but you continued!" I started yelling and she squeezed and pulled on my tear soaked shirt. I rubbed her back.

"I thought she was just yelling because it was bigger than your fingers."

"My one finger is the biggest thing that has been in her. It was a hell of a lot bigger and you forced it in." I tried to calm myself. Noah then interrupted.

"You have to see someone about anger issues. You have fucked up twice. Three strikes and you're out." He nodded.

"Okay, baby. I'm sorry, Jessica. I didn't know I was doing that to you." She nodded but continued to cry in my chest."

"Bye, boys." I pointed to the door and they left. I rocked my baby until she stopped crying.

"I love you, baby. I won't ever leave." I kissed get head and she cuddled as close as possible.

"I love you too, mommy."