The One With All The Sex; Part 2

KARENINA'S POV

I closed the door on the dumbass prince and walked back to the bed. She was so much more than a sex doll. I am slightly offended that he would even imply such shit. She is my little princess. Whether it is official or not. My hand skimmed down her back, and she rolled over, opening her eyes. I laughed at her entire body flushed red and she covered her chest.

"Aww. Why are we doing that, cutie?" I reached to move her arm and laughed again when she rolled back over.

"Come on, baby. I won't hurt you. You are safe. I will always protect you." I lifted her, turning her over and putting her small body in my lap. My chest was pressed into her back and she was still trying to cover her chest, but I held her hands down beside my thighs.

"Don't hide from me." I licked her neck slowly and placed my hand on her stomach, feeling her quickened breathing. Her now free hand reached around and landed on my shoulder.

"My, my, little angel, I would say you are squirming quite allot. What seems to be the issue?" She crossed her legs, and I reached, spreading them. I pressed against her wet panties with my pointer and middle finger.

"Goodness, someone is quite wet." I heard a few whimpers, I knew she was trying to hold back. I released her other hand so I could take off her sweet little panties.

"Let me hear your pretty sounds, baby. Stop holding back." I heard a soft moan and kissed her shoulder.

"Good girl." I let my fingers dance on either side of her clit while my opposite hand stimulated her chest and my mouth left marks on her neck, shoulder, and upper back.

"Th-the p-pri-prince-" I heard her soft, embarrassed voice.

"Is fucking a guy. Now, relax. Tell me what you want." Her gasps for air and bumps on her skin told me I was doing good by letting my fingers brush over her dripping hole and throbbing clit.

"F-fuck m-me." She whimpered and moaned softly.

"You poor little, baby. You want the princess inside you? You want my fingers and tongue to massage your insides? Your pink little-" I was interrupted by a loud moan, as my legs were soaked in her warm juices.

"Oh goodness, love. That didn't take much at all." I continued rubbing her over-sensitive skin and held her in place as she tried to escape. Her cries got louder as I rubbed harder and faster and she tried to free herself. "You like dirty talk don't ya, cutie." She squealed as I let a finger into her. I allowed one hand to fuck her while the other massaged her clit. I knew it was killing her. She was so sensitive. When she came for the second time on my fingers, I licked it off and kissed her neck once more. She collapsed against me, catching her breath.

"That was so good, baby. You did so good. You have a very sensitive body, love." She was breathing heavily, but I still caught the sweet smile that fell over her lips."Baby, do you want that to happen again at a different time? Maybe we can try some different things." She nodded and gently grabbed my hand.

"I want you to eat the fruit on the nightstand, while I get us clothes, and clean up, okay?" She nodded, still blushing. I noticed a couple drops of blood on my leg.

"Baby, was I your first?" She nodded slowly. Fuck.

"Okay." I whispered to her, smiling. I got dressed while she ate, then helped to get her clean and dressed.

"Jessica, I have to go look at the new kingdom. How are you feeling? Tell me everything, please."

"I feel fine. My throat kinda hurts." She whispered. So shy.

"Okay, love. Do you wish to tag along?" She nodded, excitedly, smiling. She is so cute! I grabbed her small hand and led her to the Princes's room. I knocked a couple times and he answered, lips swollen.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Mhm." He hummed, smirking and pointing at our held hands. I rolled my eyes and kissed the top of her head.

"John, come on!" He yelled at his guard, who came out shirtless. Noah then led us to the horses and helped us to all choose the best one. Jessica rode with me, since she hadn't been on one before and looked terrified. The boys rode ahead of us and I could feel her frail arms tight around my stomach.

"Jessica, will you be my girlfriend?" I heard my mouth ask without permission. I heard an excited squeal, and her grip tightened.

"Of course!" I felt her head land in my neck, and I smiled.

My little princess.