The One With All The Sex; Part 1

NOAH'S POV

"Ever done it with a peasant?" He asked towering over me, his chest blocking my vision of the sun.

"Ever done it with a prince?" I asked.

"No, but we can change that."

"Can we? My father would flip if he found out."

"Screw that bastard, love is love and he can't change that."

"But, what if he's right. What if I am just confused?"

"OK, tell me Noah, does this turn you on?" He removed his clothes revealing his naked body.

"Yes," I sighed, "why is this so hard."

"It doesn't have to be."

"How," I placed my head on my knees, "it's hopeless."

"It's easy, I'll guide you through it, don't be scared, I'll always be here." We went back into my room.

I sat on my bed and John walked over and began to shine his sword. I sat there looking at a shirtless and pants-less man cleaning his sword and I didn't think to even take advantage. I lost my gaze in his chest and stomach.

"Noah?"

"Huh? What?" I looked up at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching you clean your sword."

"Really? I think you are wanting me to clean something else, cutie." I could feel my face heat up.

"...m-maybe?"

"Oh, so you don't wanna... fool around?"

I looked at his smile while his, already peeking, dick began to rise.

"Oh, s-so do you want me to, um, pleasure you?" He smirked.

"Unless you need help, my little Prince?"

"Why don't we find out?" Lifting his loincloth, I stuck out my tongue and placed it on the head and then swirled my tongue around it. He moaned as I moved my tongue to the top and licked his length to the base and then back to the pulsing tip.

Once his dick was wet I began to suck from head to base back and forth back and forth while he moaned violently. He grabbed my hair and started to force me at a faster pace as my own cock began to pulse. I accidentally gagged, causing vibration.

"I-I'm gonna cum!"

I went for the deep throat and his dick warmed up and his length vibrated in my mouth, then he came in my mouth, while I swallowed every last drop.

"Delicious." I said kissing him and then walking back to my bed.

He slapped my ass and then turned me around.

"Time for round two, angel."

He pulled off my clothes slowly, as his finger tips burnt my skin. He pushed me onto the bed and separated my legs, before teasing me with his warm tongue. He slid it around my thighs licking painfully slow. Next, there was a stripe licked between my cheeks, making me jump.

"Relax, baby." He eased one finger into me, leaving a weird feeling. "It will get better, love."

He allowed another into me, stretching and pulling gently. I whimpered softly, hoping he heard my begs. Before I knew it, his fingers were gone and his dick replaced them. I moaned at the pain that followed. He lightly massaged my ass and lower back while his length slid inside of me.

"Shh. It's okay, Noah. You are okay." He slowly pulled in and out a couple times and I began to moan.

Once hearing me, he slammed it faster, shaking the bed. I gasped and then moaned with delight as his massive body jerked against me in fast motions. Once he got sick of that position he pulled me up and sat me in his lap and then maneuvered his dick into my asshole and started trusting me up and down. I rode his dick as he squeezed my thighs. I moaned as he came inside me, making me cum in return.

"Wow! That was... amazing!" He said laying next to me.

"Yeah, it really was... wanna do it again?"

"Yep."

***

The next morning I woke up next to John we were both still naked and the room stank of cum. I lit a candle and then freshened up before going to Karenina's room and knocking on her door.

She opened the door in a skimpy bra and very tight panties.

"Those undergarments tight enough? I can probably trace your fucking camel toe." I said.

"Ha ha ha. Yeah, go fuck yourself. What do you want other than to tell me that you played hide the banana with John last night."

"Wait, what? How did you know about that?"

"Thin walls, loud moans."

"Oh, go fuck yourself."

"Yeah I know, but seriously, what do you want?"

"I was hoping you'd wanna go see the property we purchased. My dad's already ordering people to start building our castle and kingdom."

"Oh, yeah sure. Will your... 'body guard' be jointing us?"

"Yes, and will your sex doll be following along."

"Damn, you told it like it is, I actually used sarcasm."

"That's me for you."

"Alright, we should probably start getting ready before one of the guards walks by and notices my huge tits hanging out."

"What's so bad about that? The fact that he'll try to make a move or the fact that he will make a move and you'll have to tell him you're a lesbian."

"Ha ha ha, again... go fuck yourself." She closed her door and I laughed as I walked back to my room and woke up John.

He got out of bed and stretched.

"Damn! I don't know if I told you, but you have a huge dick." I said.

"Damn! I don't know if I told you, but you have a really tight ass." He said.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, you also have a really nice feeling mouth and tongue. Your asshole feels nice and warm too."

"Alright, I get it! We had sex!"

"I know, but I was hoping you hadn't forgotten."

"Oh, ha ha ha... shut the fuck up."

He laughed as he went and got ready and I waited on my bed. He looked around for a shirt but couldn't find one.

"I guess I'm going shirtless." He said.

"Yay!" I said.

"I can't take it anymore, come here." He grabbed me and kissed me as we aggressively rolled around on my bed.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" He said grabbing my ass and pulling me into his lap.

"You finally happy I decided to have sex with you?" I asked.

"Yep, I've been waiting a long time for that."

"Well, now you've got it and I hope you enjoy it."

"Well, I'm sure I'll enjoy it considering I've been hard ever since I woke up and saw you."

"I can't tell if that was flirting or seduction."

"I guess you'll have to find out."

He pressed his lips to mine and we continued our make out before we went to our new home.