The One With All The Moms

Noah's POV

I walked with Jessica to the designers room where they handed me the finished dresses and suits. I took them and ran down the corridors and handed them to my maid.

"Hold onto these until noon, when it's noon please take the dresses to the Queen's personal room and take the suits to mine."

"Yes, sir."

I walked outside with Jessica close behind, "Where are we going?" She asked.

"I... I don't know." I sat down against the wall.

"Well, do you wanna go check and see if Karenina and John are done?"

"No, I mean I don't know when they'd be ready."

"Let's go check anyway."

"Well, look at you! Being all confident."

"Yeah, I guess you guys don't really scare me anymore."

"Well then, lead the way."

She smiled as I followed her up to my room, she knocked quietly but no one came to the door.

"No, see you've gotta do it like this."

I stood in front of her and banged on the door violently, "Karenina! John! Open up!"

They came to the door and opened it, "And that's how it's done." I said.

We walked inside and John and Karenina looked at us with excited faces.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"Come with me, Princess." Karenina said leading Jessica into her room.

She looked at John and mouthed, "Good luck!"

When they closed the door I looked at John, "What was that all about?"

"Oh, nothing. Just this," he kneels down and pulls out a gorgeous diamond ring, "will you marry me... again?"

"Oh my God, it's beautiful." I kissed him as he slid the ring on my finger.

The clock above the bed chimed twelve times, it was noon and there was a faint knock at the door.

"Who's that?" John asked.

"Well, you're not the only one with a surprise." I said opening the door and taking the suits.

"What are those?"

I pulled out his suit and then mine and laid them across the bed, "We're gonna be the cutest couple at the ball."

He hugged me and then kissed my temple, "You really are amazing."

I heard Karenina gasp across the hall, "They're gorgeous!" She exclaimed.

I walked into the hallway and saw Karenina at her door. I smiled at her and she ran and gave me a hug, "Thank you so much!"

We all got dressed and then went downstairs to see no guest in the ball room.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed and then out of the corner of my eye I saw a monster who'd been waiting for me.

"Well, well, well... no guests? How sad." She said walking towards me.

"You!" I said.

"Yes darling me, and seven others too."

"What?"

Seven other women came into the room and glared at me.

"You're... you're all my step mothers, but how? At least four of you killed yourselves."

"On the contrary, we faked our deaths to get away from you! Now, we here to get our revenge."

"I don't think so!" Jessica said pulling out the morning star we kept above the fireplace.

"Yeah, if you want him you'll have to get through us!" John said pulling out his sword.

"Take another step and we'll kill you off one by one!" Karenina said grabbing a club from the wall.

I walked backwards to them and picked up a crossbow, "If you wanna dance, then bring it on."

The eight of them pulled out daggers, spears, and bow and arrows.

"On the count of three, one... two..."

"Charge!" Jessica yelled as she ran at one of them and crashed her morning star through their head with crack that echoed through the ballroom.

"You bitch!" A woman yelled charging at Jessica.

"Fuck you Helen!" I yelled as I shot her in the eye with the crossbow send blood gushing through the hole I left in her face as she collapsed to the ground.

John ran across the room followed by Karenina as they cut off limbs and beat them to death. Jessica was having too much fun hitting people in the face to notice that her leg was bleeding uncontrollably. I cornered the last one, Ada and she cowered in the corner with no weapon to protect her.

"I always hated you." I said before shooting her heart. She lay there lifeless.

"Well, let's go find the guests." Karenina said.

"Yeah, we should check the dungeon first." John said.

"I'll stay here with Noah." Jessica said.

"Thank, Jessi. But you don't have to." I said.

"No, I want to. It must have been hard killing all of them." The cleaning crew began to walk in and clean out the dead bodies.

"No, they meant nothing to me, and killing them meant nothing to me either."

"Well, I also wanted to talk to you about the baby thing."

"What about it?"

"Well, John told Karenina and she's fine with it, so John wants to try and get me pregnant, like... now."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, he said he wouldn't do it unless he got the 'Okay' from you."

"Well, yeah, I've always wanted to have children, but I don't know. It feels like this is moving too fast."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't know just a month ago I had sex with John for the first time. Now, we're getting married and having kids."

"Well, he's twenty-two he doesn't have much longer. The normal age of death it forty, and he wants to watch his kids grow up, I guess."

I sighed, "I guess you're right."

"Alright, tonight you both will get very drunk and then sleep together in the guest room. Then, we'll wait two weeks to see if you're pregnant, if not then you'll try again. Okay?"

"Okay," She squealed, "ooh, I'm so excited."

Kings and Queensजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें