1

Your POV (You were 16 or 17 yrs old.)

I finally finished my job request for a bout an hour but I saw a smoke that leads to my guild.

"Oh no." I whispered and I started to run faster like my life depended on it and when I arrived, my eyes widen and I saw my guild was totally destroyed and all my guild mates were dead. I felt devastated and fell on my knees as I saw my guild mark on my (B/P) as it disappeared.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed in agony over and over again until I saw my guild master flinched and I ran towards him.

"(Y/N)-chan..." He called me and I ran to him as I started to heal him with my Sky God magic, he stopped me."Don't waste your magic on me..." He said and my eyes widen.

"What happened here master?! Please tell me!!" I screeched angrily.

"A group of dark mages did this and we were no match to them, but don't blame yourself that your not here, you did good things here and...." He started to cough and spitted blood and panted heavily."I know you'll be happy again and I want to see the (Y/N) (L/N) I know and you should live your life to the fullest." He smiled and drew his last breath. My eyes widen and grit my teeth as I keep on crying.

"Don't worry master, I'll keep your word. I swear." I whimpered.

2 DAYS LATER....

After the funeral of my guild mates and my master, I started to calm down and started to walk on a different path.

'Don't worry (Y/N), sooner or later everything will be alright. I just know it.' I thought positively and start to find a new place for me to stay.