12

Your POV.

I started to gain my consciousness, I heard loud noises outside and my eyes widen as I was tied up and my mouth was covered with duck tape.

"Mmfmmffm!!" my voice was muffled by the tape and I struggled as lucy gains her consciousness.

"(Y/N)!!" Lucy yelled as I tried to crawl towards her.

"It's nice for you two to join me." a voice called us.

"Jose!!" she yelled as I growled at him as I tried cutting the ropes that tied me without noticing. And when I'm done, I swiftly kicked Jose in the nuts as he falls down in pain and I rip off the tape on my mouth making me hiss from the pain.

"Let's go luce!" I shouted as I carried Lucy and ran and you stop from a dead end.

"So high!" she shouts as nod in agreement.

"I'll teleport you down there so you won't fall." I said to her.

"But what about you?" she ask in concern.

"I'll be fine, I know one person who'll find us." And I successfully teleported Lucy to the ground safely. 'Now this is intense. But I can't let that faze me.' I thought as I take a deep breath. "Now!" I shout as I jumped.

"(Y/N)!!!" Lucy screamed as I fell.

'Lord please don't let me die!' I prayed on my head as I heard someone calling me.

"(YYY/NNN)!!!" my eyes widen as a familiar voice called me and I saw something pink coming towards me.

"Natsu?!" I shout as catches me but we were sent on the wall with his speed. I coughed as the dust and dirt surround us and I felt a pressure between my chest.

"Your crazy, you know that?" his voice muffled.

"At least Lucy's safe, and that's all that matters." I told him as I stand up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" he demands as I slightly back away.

"Natsu calm down." I said.

"Calm down?! How should I when put yourself in danger?" natsu scolds me and I sighed.

"You need to relax, I have to keep Lucy safe than myself." I told him as we returned to the guild.

Fairy Priestess - Fairy Tail x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara