5

Your POV

Everyone in the guild congratulates me from a sparring match and we all went back inside the guild and let's just say...  Things are starting to get messy.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan." I turned around to see lisanna called me.

"What is it Li-chan?" I asked.

"Since you don't have a place to stay and you're new here, you can live with us. " She said while smiling.

"R-Really?  Is it really okay for you and your siblings?" I asked.

"Of course we will. We insist, your part of fairy tail now and in fairy tail we stick together." She stated and I nodded.

"Okay.  I'll do it, but only to get more jewels for myself and to get a new place. " I said and she agrees.

"That's a deal." Lisanna said as the master came to us.

"(Y/N), now that you are a part of our guild,  can you tell us about yourself? " He asked as I started to get nervous and he notice and the guild heard of this and they were curious about me.

"Um master, I think you need her time to think about this." Mira said.

"I hate to say this but,  Mira has a point master. She's a new member and she needs her tine to talk about her tale. " Erza stated.

"It's okay. You all deserve to know the truth besides....  I don't want to lie to the people who accepted me, or my friends. Okay now where should I start? " I said as I told the guild.....  Everything.