18

As erza starts to calm down, she began to explain her past life in the tower with you, when she finished explaining, you tear up slightly.

'Grandpa Rob... ' you thought as you wipe your tears away while zoning out for a little while and you flinch from a sudden contact that someone hugged you.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)!" a familiar voice cried.

"I'm sorry too, Sho." you whimpered as you hugged back.

"Thank you everyone." Erza smiles.

"We are a team after all." Gray said with a smirk.

"And I'm with you to the very end. " You said with determination.

"Let me come with you. I can use magic now. And I can protect you both." Sho tells us as Erza nodded in response and you agreed.

TIME SKIP...

While you and the others are running in the corridor of the tower, a voice came out of nowhere spoke as I recognize that voice.

'Jellal...?' you thought as he explain everything, you froze. 'Aetherion? The Magic Council? Has Jellal officially lost his mind?!' you thought angrily and the next thing you know, you were in the card.

"(Y/N)! Erza!" Lucy shouts.

"Sho! Let us out of here!" Erza yelled and you saw Ezra was in a card too.

"What's going on?!" you demand.

"I realized how dangerous for you two, and I can't let something bad happen to my sisters again!" Sho shouts as you started to feel dizzy.

"Sho, what's... going on?" you ask you fell into your knees and Ezra noticed.

"I know you very well, you have many powerful spells and you can easily break out from this card, so I put a sleep spell in there." he in forms you and you finally loose your consciousness and the last thing you heard Ezra calling your name.