3

YOUR POV.

"WE'RE BACK!" Mira called out as the rest of the guild cheered as I entered the guild with a slight blush on my face and sooner or later everyone noticed me.

"Everyone, this is our new friend, (Y/N) (L/N). We owe her a great debt because she saved my life." Lisanna cheered as everyone was looking at me curiously.

"I see you kids made it in one piece." The short old man walked to them. I assume that he's the guild master here."And I want to thank you for saving lisanna's life. She was like a little sister to us and we would have been devastated if you hadn't come." He thanked me and I nodded.

"I'm sure you're the man in charge here, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"My name is Makarov Dreyar." He introduced.

"Master can (Y/N)-chan join this guild?" Lisanna asked.

"Of course she will." He accepted and I smiled.

"Thank you. I believe I should introduce myself. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm an Elemental God Slayer." I introduced myself and the whole guild went silent."I-Is something wrong?" I asked.

"A GOD SLAYER?!?!"The whole guild, minus the strauss siblings, shouted.

"You're a God Slayer?!" The pink haired boy asked with curiosity and I nodded.

"Natsu, she's telling the truth. We saw her magic." Lisanna told pinkie, Natsu, the truth.

"That's awesome!!" Natsu cheered and I smiled a bit.

"Come on (Y/N), let's get you a guild mark." Mira told me and nodded then we went o the bar table."Where and what color?" She asked.

"On my (B/P) and the color is (F/C)." I told her and she put the fairy tail stamp on my (B/P) and I smiled.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail (Y/N)!" The siblings cheered along with the rest of the guild. After a few minutes of cheering, someone came to you.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm Gray Fullbuster." The raven haired boy introduced himself.

"It's nice to meet you too gray and... did your clothes just disappeared or something?" I asked as he looks down and he started to freak out and ran to look for his clothes.

"Sorry about that (Y/N), Gray has a stripping habit." Mira laughed as I sweat dropped.

"Hey put some clothes on pervy icicle!" Natsu shouted.

"Don't tell me what to do you moronic fame head!" Gray shouted back and as they started to fight, a red haired female stop the fighting by hitting them on the head.

"Quit fighting you two or you're gonna get it." She threatens.

"Y-Yes ma'am." They trembled as I shivered slightly, this girl kinda reminds me of a war god teacher, Ares. And it's kinda weird cause I felt like I've seen her before.

"It's nice to meet you here and I also want to thank you for saving lisanna's life. I'm Erza Scarlet." The red haired introduced as I waved at her awkwardly."Is something wrong." She asked and I jumped a bit.

"Oh its nothing it's just your... personality remind me of a war god, Ares." I told her as she nodded.

"And also... I feel like I've seen you before." Erza told me.

"Really? I feel like I've seen you before too." I said to her.

"Hey (Y/N)!!" Natsu shouted gaining your attention."Mira told me how strong you are ! So FIGHT ME!!" I look at him for a few seconds and I sighed.

"Okay. Challenge accepted." I said as natsu cheered.

"Yeah, I'm all fired up!!" He shouted with fire on his fist.