2

Your POV.

I was walking in the forest and for me it took forever to find a place for me to stay but I won't give up that easily so I keep on walking until I heard a loud and huge explosion, I started to run towards the explosion really fast and praying that you'll be there on time.

No POV.

You started to run really fast until you saw a large beast trying to kill a short white haired girl. The beast started to strike her, but you managed to save her on time, causing a great shock to the girl.

"Are you alright miss?" You asked with concern as she keeps on looking at you for a second and nod her head.

"LISANNA!" You turn your head towards the older girl with long white hair, you assume that they're sisters. She ran towards you two and looks at you."Thank you for saving her." She thanked you.

"You're welcome." You said as you heard a loud roar from the beast that tried to kill the small white haired girl.

"Can you please knock him out, he'll change back to normal and he's our brother." The older white haired ask for your help and you nodded and ran to the beast. "Lisanna, don't ever do that again!" You heard her taking to her sister with worry.

"Please forgive me, but this is for your sister's safety." You stated."Earth God... HOWL!!" You screamed as a massive black soil or earth hit the beast greatly, knocking him out, reverting back to it's normal form. The sister rush to their knocked out brother. 

"Who are you?" Lisanna asked.

"Oh right, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and you're.... Lisanna right?" You said and she nodded.

"My name is Mirajane, and I wanted to thank you for saving lissanna's life." Mirajane thanked you as you look at her injured arm.

"Do you want me to heal your arm? it looks really bad." You asked as she looks at your for a second and nods her head and you used your sky god magic to heal her arm after a minute. "There, but you need to rest for a day. Now I'll help your brother." You said and started to heal him and all of his wounds disappeared and you sigh in relief. "It's done." You said with a smile.

'She's really nice and kind.' Lisanna thought with a smile on her face.

"That was amazing. What kind of magic is that?" Mirajane asked.

"I used Elemental God Slayer magic." You answered making them gasped a little."Look it's okay if you don't believe me though." You said to them.

"No we believe you (Y/N)-chan." Lisanna reassured you and you smiled happily."By the way, what brings you here?" She asked and you sighed.

"I... was just looking for a place to stay, a place where I truly belong." You told them.

"Why don't you join us in Fairy Tail (Y/N), I'm sure you'll fit in." Mira said and your eyes widen.

"Are you serious? I just met you guys." You said.

"We are (Y/N), I mean after all, you saved my life back there." Lisanna reminded you as you saw a white haired man woke up. "Big brother! Your awake!" She cheered as she and Mira hugged him.

"I'm sorry little sis." He said making you smile at them.

"So (Y/N), what do you say? Will you come with us in Fairy Tail?" Mira asked.

'I think this is the new beginning for me.' You thought as you breathe in and out for a second. "Okay, I'll do it." You said with a smile and the three siblings cheered.

"Now I think it's time to head back to the guild." Mira said as an idea popped in my head.

"And I know what to do. I'll use teleportation magic to get there." You said you started to glow and a magic circle appeared underneath your feet.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing (Y/N)-chan?" Lisanna asked and you nodded your head.

"Yes, but first I need you three to step in the magic circle and concentrate where you're going." You instructed them as the closed heir eyes and for the next ten seconds, they're in front of the Fairy Tail guild hall.

"Ta-da. We're here." You said.

"Wow that was amazing. You really are a real man (Y/N)!" Elfman complimented you as you sweat drop.

'I'm a woman elfman...' You thought and sigh.

"Get ready (Y/N), this is your new beginning!" Mira said and you nodded.