4

Your POV.

As I accepted the challenge, master told us to fight outside and the whole crowd encircle us to watch the fight.

"I don't think it's a god idea to fight, I mean I don't want to hurt you badly natsu." I told him and he just grinned.

"Doesn't matter (Y/N), and besides... I never fought a god slayer once before." Natsu stated and I sigh.

"Alright, but don't hate me after this fight." I told him and he just laughs. Wait why is he laughing?

"Why would I hate you? I would never hate you." He said as I look at him for a while and I nodded.

"Well okay." I said as i put out both of my fans on my hands.

" I said as i put out both of my fans on my hands

Everyone looked at awe at my weapons.

"Round one. Begin!" Master announced as I am in my fighting stance.

"Here I come (Y/N)!! Fire Dragon: ROAR!!!" Natsu roared as a huge fire came towards me as I breathe in and out calmly.

"Sky God: Dance!!!" I shouted as black wind swirled harshly. blowing the fire away along with natsu."I'm not done yet. Lava God: HOWL!!!" I screamed as black lave strikes natsu, knocking him out suddenly.

"(Y/N)-chan won!" Lisanna cheered as the others looked at her in shock and they started to cheer.

"Nice one (Y/N)!" Gray cheered as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You fought well (Y/N)." Erza complimented and I smiled.

"Thank you Erza-chan." I thanked her as I ran up to a knocked out natsu."I'm so sorry I hit you so hard natsu. Let me help you." You started to heal him and he suddenly stand up and looks at you.

"That was an awesome fight (Y/N).I told you I won't hate you." Natsu grinned and I sighed in relief.

"Thank you natsu." I smiled as the others started to congratulate me and I thanked them....