11

Regular POV.

After you healed team shadow gear, you decided to stay in the guild with lucy.

"I can't believe they would do something like this." you said with anger as lucy came to you.

"Hey (Y/N), aren't you going with the others?" Lucy asked you.

"Even if I wanted to, I can't. Someone has to stay here and watch just in case something happened here." you told her.

"I guess you do have a point." lucy sighs as she stands up.

"Where are you going luce?" you asked her.

"To go buy something."  she replies.

"Not without me your not." you said as you walk to her.

"(Y/N) it's okay, it's just for a while." Lucy tells you.

"Lucy I insist." you said to her.

"Well... Alright then." she said as the two of you walk to the grocery store.

FEW MINUTES LATER...

"See (Y/N), I told you everything's fine." Lucy told you.

"I know but my instincts told me to go with you." you told her.

"Oh really. Can you trust your instincts then?" she asks and you nodded.

"Definitely lucy." You answered her and suddenly it started to rain.

"Hey, it's raining?" Lucy asked and look at the rain strangely

"That's weird, it wasn't supposed to rain today." you examined the rain for a while.

"How do you know that?" she asked.

"I checked the weather with my magic yesterday. It wasn't suppose to rain.... Unless... " you paused for a while.

"Unless what?" lucy asked as the two of you saw someone walks towards you two.

"Someone's coming... " you alert her.

"Drip, drip, drop." a woman voice spoke. "Yes, juvia is a rain woman."

"I got a bad feeling about this... " you whisper quietly.

"Drip, drip, drop." the blue haired woman continues. "Who are you?"

"Uh, who are you?" Lucy inquires as you nudged her.

"Lucy warn the others, quick!" You whisper to her. Juvia was about to pass you two when she suddenly grasped your wrist and pulled you along with her.

"Juvia needs her. I had fun, farewell. Drip, drip, drop." she simply stated as she opens her pink umbrella.

"What the..?!"

"Hey let go of me!" you shouted as you tried to pull away from her grasp.

"Non, non, non." a voice called out as Juvia halted. "Non, non, non." Out of the street, a strange man with green hair and moustache came out of nowhere.

"Another weirdo!?" Lucy exclaims.

"You must fully carry out your mission, Juvia-sama." The stranger swayed.

"Monsieur Sol." Juvia tells him.

"My monocle whispers to me to me that this mademoiselle is our second beloved target." the man named 'Sol' told juvia as you finally recognized those two people.

"Lucy run!!! It's them!!  The Element 4 of phantom lord!!!" you shouted.

"Wait, they're from phantom lord?! " Lucy's eyes widen.

"Correct!  We have come to welcome you two to the Great Phantom Lord!" Sol tells the two of you as you tried to pull away from Juvia.

"Lucy!! Run!!!" you screamed desperately.

"That won't happen. Juvia has orders to bring you two back." Juvia blankly said.

"You guys are the ones who attacked levy!" Lucy shouted and as she tries to read h her keys, she suddenly got trapped on the water  ball.

"No!!! Lucy!!!!" You screamed and you glared at the two phantom lord wizards

"No!!! Lucy!!!!" You screamed and you glared at the two phantom lord wizards. "What did you do to her?!" you demand.

"Non, non, non. I'd like to clear up the misunderstanding. You see, we were not the ones who attacked your friends, that was all Gajeel-sama's work. Including the destruction of your guild." Sol said to you two as lucy tries to escape the water ball.

"Juvia's water lock cannot be broken. But if you would like to join her... " before you know it, Juvia suddenly pushed you to the water sphere. You tried to help Lucy but you were running out of oxygen in a matter of minutes. "Do not worry. Juvia will not kill you... For it is Juvia's duty to bring you both back, Lucy Heartfilia and Fairy Priestess, (Y/N)(L/N)." For the next few minutes, lost your consciousness from the lack of oxygen. 

"Victoire!" Sol said happily.

"Capture complete. Drip, drip, drop."