16

After you packed my clothes, and double check the locks, you sprint to the train station to go to akane resort. As you boarded the train, you look at the window and sigh.

"I wonder how are the others doing right now?" you wondered as you take a little nap.

*DREAM*

You were in a different place and you saw people and children are slaves.

"Hey you!! Get back to work!!" the guard shouts at the red haired girl as she tries to get up. You ran to her and help her up.

"Stop doing that to her! She's hurt!" you shouts.

"What did you just say brat?!" the guard shouts as I just glared at him as you help the girl.

"T-Thank you..." she whispered and you nodded.

"No problem..." you whispered back to her. Hours passed by and all of you returned to the dungeons, and the red haired girl walk up to you.

"How did you end up here?" she ask as you clenched your fist.

"Mama and Papa are gone and I.... ended up here... " I cried softly.

"I'm sorry about your loss... What's your name?" she asks.

"It's... (N/N)? That all I remember... " you said sadly as you look down.

"I think that's a pretty name. And my name is erza." she said.

*END DREAM*

You slightly jolted awake from your nap and sweat started to gain on your forehead.

'Was this really a dream or.... my memories. I gotta ask erza later when I see her.' you think as the train stops and you arrived at akane resort.

It was like and amusement park with pools and a beach too

It was like and amusement park with pools and a beach too. You went to the restroom to change your clothes.

Once you're done, you heard a loud explosion on the casino and you groaned

'I knew this would happen...' you sigh as you ran out to find the others. As you walk out of the rest room, you ran to the casino and saw a few different people who attacked your friends. 'Hold on, I think I saw these people before.' you think and you saw lucy was tied up with a rope. 'Why isn't erza fighting back?!' you think and you jump up and tries to punch them, which you missed, leaving a huge dent on the floor.

"(Y/N)?!" Lucy and Erza shouts in disbelief.

"Just who the heck do you people think you are?! And where are the others?!" you shout as the four states at you in shock and disbelief. "Well?! Tell me?!" you screamed.

"(N/N)-chan?" the cat girl whispered as you glared at her.

"Where... Did... You... Get... That... Nickname!?" you shout as erza's eyes widen.

"(Y/N)... are you really...?" erza starts to tear up as she was loosing consciousness.

"Erza!!" you catch her before she hits the floor. "What have you done--!?" you couldn't finish as you starting to loose your consciousness and the last thing you heard was lucy shouting your name.